"What could you give me?" Kylo asked as he rounded him with a saber raised.

"Everything. A new empire. The might of the Final Order will soon be ready. It will be yours if you do as I ask. Kill the girls. One has just barely escaped death after your saber ripped through her body. You must succeed this time. End the Jedi. And become what your grandfather, Vader, could not. You will rule all the galaxies as the new emperor. But beware, she, along with her sister, are not who you think they are."

Kylo Ren had yet another internal battle. Killing Rey, a possibility even though Thea would be hurt, but it broke him when Thea almost died at his hand. He couldn't do that to them again. They needed to be together. So, he racked up a plan on how to accomplish just that. And, even though he's working with Palpatine, he wasn't ready to admit to himself that this plan was for the light side and for the love of his life.

He hid all thoughts and intentions from Palpatine as his interest seemed to peak, causing him to ask the important question that everyone's been wanting the answer to: 

"Who are they?" Ren asked with impatience which caused the emperor to smile.

--------------

Thea's POV

"I didn't finish the training course. I got distracted. I'm just not feeling myself. I know it looks like I'm making excuses," Rey explained to Leia as I stayed behind a few steps.

"Don't tell me what things look like. Tell me what they are," Leia demanded. She was a strong teacher.

"I think I'm just tired, that's all. Besides, something a little more important came up," Rey said and pointed to me, causing Leia's eyes to more in my direction and she smiled.

"Had enough beauty rest, sleeping beauty?" she laughed as she pulled me into a hug before pulling away slightly and giving me a stern look. "Seriously though, you do that again and I will hide your saber." I laughed.

"Of course, Leia

"Of course, Leia. I'm sorry. Catch me up on what I missed?" I suggested and she shook her head at me with a smile.

"Just got out of a coma and already ready to get back in the game, huh? Typical Thea," she commented and I shrugged innocently. I turned to Rey and she nodded.