Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"what are you all doing" Coran asked in a stern voice as he walked over to find the group of six sitting on the sofa and end chairs. 

"watching the lion king" Lance replied like coran was an idiot. 

"i know what your doing but i mean why are you watching the lion king instead of dancing" Coran replied as he crossed his arms.

"well i mostly dance on ice so, i let you know how the lion king ends" Matt grinned and kicked his sister trying to push her off.

"oh we both training in a normal dance room before training on ice, you go dance and we watch the end" Pidge mumbled back and kicked her brother back while leaning on Lance. 

"come on coran, we never dance on the day we arrive and its already night" Keith grumbled back and he turned towards where Coran standing.

"oh come on, i want to see green dance. Look green can even dance with their twin if they wish" Coran sighed and the twins glanced to each other. 

"why cant it wait till tomorrow" Hunk asked with a small pout.

"becuase i booked the town skating ring all day tomorrow for you all to just chill on the ice but i didnt think i would have the ice princess and ice prince coming. Maybe i should cancel the booking" Coran mutter.

"no we go ice skating, it be nice to just have fun and mess around" Shiro smiled.

"fine but i do want to see green dance in person" Coran sighed and crossed his arms.

"I'll dance since he wont give up until you do" Lance grinned as he turned to pidge who glanced to him before nodding in understanding. 

"dont tell Iverson" Pidge mutter as she stood up and looked to matt.

"I'm not just gonna tell Iverson after seeing you dance for real as your street name for the first time" Matt sighed and playfully kicked her leg while she walked past. 

"you use to go running to Iverson whenever we came up with something new or cool. Little Iverson boy" Pidge teased as she pulled her green long turtle neck top sleeves up and standing between the kitchen area and living room area. 

"need music" Coran asked and pidge nodded. 

"oh, i know what song would be perfect" Matt grinned and started playing a song from his phone making everyone smirk.

Matt placed on the 'LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem ' song and Pidge started dancing away, letting the song build up before she let lose as the 'everyday I'm shuffling' part. (She was dancing like she is in the MMD video at the top).

Matt watched amazed as this was the first time he really saw his sister dance with such a bright smile. Yeah they pratice together when they did ice skating but she never dance like this before. He watched with a stunned grinning making lance grin as he notice before turning back to pidge to watch her dance. The song came to a end and Pidge smirked before walking back over to the sofa sitting down.

"wow, i should have snuck out with you" Matt mutter amazed and Pidge giggled.

"you sneak out, we would have been caught ages ago" Pidge teased and Matt chuckled. 

"well coran, what do you think of green" Shiro asked with a bright smile as Coran mouth was left slightly opened.

"holy moly, that was incredible" Coran cheered.

"yeah green well pidge is one of the best dancers we seen and its all self taught unless you count her ice skating years" Keith smirked as he glanced to the younger twin.

"i must say, you truly do have pure talent. Being able to dance in such a way from only doing ice skating is amazing" Coran mutter as he turned to her. 

"thanks" Pidge smiled sweetly and Lance ruffle her hair. 

"stop being so pure and cheer over how good you are" Lance grinned and pidge giggled.

"ok, I'm awesome" Pidge cheered making the others laugh. 

"now, can we go back to lion king" Hunk asked and Coran nodded making them all cheer before hitting play.