"Harry calm down." Sirius said also standing up.

"No! Where were you when I almost killed myself? Where were you when that kid hexed me blind? Where were you when I got multiple detentions from Umbridge and actually have the scars to prove it? Or when I was getting hexed at and bullied by the kids in our school. Why weren't you with the rest of the Order when we got cornered by the death eaters back at the ministry? Where the hell were you?!" He screamed the last bit.

Everyone in the room looked taken back by Harry's outbreak.

I've only seen Harry this upset with Dumbledore one other time and it didn't last long. Harry's pissed and Dumbledore knows it.

I gripped Harry's hand, that was balled up in a fist, in hopes of calming him down. The death grip on himself slacked and he intertwined our fingers.

"Harry. I believed that what I was doing was to protect you."

"Protect me?! Were you protecting me after every hand, whip, blade came crashing onto my skin by the relatives you put me with!?"

Everyone gasped. Harry never told anyone except for me, not even Sirius.

Dumbledore, of course, did not look surprised.

"Or how about every time I got slammed into a cupboard and went weeks without getting fed?!"

Harry's eyes glazed over. He's about to hit his breaking point.

Again, Dumbledore did not look surprised.

"Dumbledore, you knew about all of this happening and you didn't once remove him from the home?!" Mrs. Weasley now had cut in.

"It is vital for not only Harry, but also for the Dursley's that Harry remains there. It's what keeps them all safe."

"Safe? Safe?! You think living in a home like that is safe?! Harry could've died there! They've already damaged him enough and you don't give a damn!" It was my turn to get defensive. I stood up, my hand never leaving Harry's.

Dumbledore thinks that the best thing for Harry is to remain in that household, but he couldn't be more wrong. That's no home, especially not for Harry.

"I agree with Draco." Sirius said. "If I had known anything that was going on in the home, then I certainly would never let him go back."

"I double that." Mrs. Weasley said.

"Triple." Said Remus.

Everyone in the room seemed to agree that Harry doesn't need to be in that situation, ever again.

"I understand where all of you are coming from, but letting Harry stay somewhere else leaves him and the Dursley's at risk of being discovered by Voldemort. We can't risk that."

"You honestly think anyone gives a damn about what happens to those retched people. Harry is much safer with someone else and most certainly not with those disgusting cockroaches." Mrs. Weasley stated.

"Molly, I understand, bu-"

"My Godson is staying with me, Dumbledore and if you've got a problem with it then you can just leave." Sirius stated, giving Dumbledore the harshest and demanding look he could muster. "I have the right as his Godfather to choose where he stays and seeing that you are unfit to help him then the rest of us will. He's not going back and I'll fight you on it if need be."

"We all will." Arthur stated.

Dumbledore was stuck in a corner. Everyone pretty much turned against him on the matter and I don't blame them.

I can't believe Dumbledore knew about everything happening and he didn't do anything.

After a few moments of silence, Dumbledore spoke. "Very well. Harry will stay here."
Sirius nodded his head in approval and sat down. Molly too seemed to be content and also sat down. "Now. Let's talk about the prophecy."

"You didn't answer my other questions." Harry stated.

Dumbledore stopped and pondered. "I had to do what needed to be done. In order to keep you safe, I thought it was wise to stay away until I was needed."

"You were needed! The whole year I needed you! You weren't there! For nothing!" Harry yelled again.

This really must be bothering him if he's bringing it up this much and just as harshly.

I understand why. He's hurt. Dumbledore has always been there for him before, why not now?

"I thought I was doing the right thing. I was wrong."

"Hell yeah you were." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Listen. We can't dwell on what has occurred in the past, for we may never move forward. Harry, I need to speak to you about the prophecy and I suggest we do it now."

Harry closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His hand gripped mine slightly tighter. "Fine." He said opening his eyes and sitting down. "But you can do it in front of everyone. No more secrets."

Dumbledore looked ready to argue, but after seeing all the death glared aimed at him seemed to shut him up and he sighed.

"The prophecy states 'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...'"

Neither can live.... While the other survives.