Chapter 6

Draco's POV

I could see Harry drifting off to sleep, but I didn't want to leave his side, not yet at least.

He seemed to be at peace for the time being when his eyes finally shut on him.

I glanced at the food on his plate.

He only ate a nibble off it. He didn't eat dinner last night and today he still hasn't eaten anything. It's not good for him. Is he starving himself?

Blaise walked into the room, when seeing me he came over.

"I'm worried, Blaise." I said, turning to him.

"I know. I am too."

"No, like. I think he's been suffering way longer than just yesterday." My voice quivered slightly.

Blaise gave me a weird look before sitting on his bed. "What do you mean?"

"Hiding from everyone, not eating, nightmares, the constant look of death in his eyes. Those aren't things you develop over night."

"He's not eating or sleeping?"

"No. He's not." I said sadly looking at the sleeping boy in front of me

How can such a beautiful person struggle so much?

Blaise sighs. "I don't know. Maybe we should talk to a professor?" He suggested.

"Maybe I could talk to Snape, he would know what to do." I said.

"Sounds like a good idea. Hey I'm gonna get some studying in before bed, so I'll be down in the common room if you need anything." He said standing up.

"Ok." With that. He left after grabbing his bag from off the floor next to his bed.

Not even a minute later, Harry began to toss and turn.

He whimpered and then started screaming. "Stop! Please! I-It won't happen again!" Tears streamed down his face.

I panicked. This is worse than last nights nightmare.

"Harry!" I started to shake him. My concern clear in my voice. "Harry, please wake up!" I said a bit louder.

His eyes shot open tears streaming down his face.

He bolt up and the next thing surprised me more than anything.

He grabbed ahold of me and cried into my chest.

At first I was too shocked to do anything, but then my senses came back to me.

I wrapped my arms around him protectively and placed my chin on his head.

"It's ok. It was just a nightmare. You're ok." I said calmly to him, but in reality I was terrified.

What has he been through that causes him to have night terrors such as these? Theyr horrendous!

He cried and it didn't seem like he was going to stop anytime soon.

"Shhhh, hey, nothing can hurt you." I whispered into his ear.

We sat like that for almost thirty minutes. My shirt drenched entirely with wet salty tears. His grip on me never loosened as the boy in front of me let his guard down.

Slowly but surely he stopped crying.

He pulled away from me and looked down.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." I gave him a small smile.

"No, you're ok. Do you maybe want to talk about it?"

He shook his head making frown slightly.

I guess he still doesn't trust me.