Chapter 22

Draco's POV

I'm nervous. Nope. I'm terrified. Harry and I are standing inside Kings Cross waiting for his God father to pick us up. He doesn't know I'm coming with Harry and his reaction terrifies me.

What if he doesn't want me anywhere near Harry? What if he considers me a full fledged death eater just because my father is?

"Draco. Calm down. He's gonna love you." Harry squeezed my hand that rested in his.

"I'm not freaking out. Who's freaking out?" I replied a little too quickly.

"I can feel you fidgeting. Really, you have nothing to be worried about."

"Maybe, but you also got to remember who my family is."

Harry sighed. "I know, but technically you and Sirius are family."

"Yeah. You're right."

"Just uh. Let me talk to him at first. Ok?"

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Draco?"

"Hmm? Oh yes, sorry. I forgot you can't see me nodding my head." Harry chuckled. "How do we know he's here?" I asked Harry.

"We'll know. Trust me." He replied confidently.

We stood there for a little while. At first I was confused because if Sirius is still in hiding, how will he come get us? Not to mention Harry's blind so he can't see him at all. How will he tell when he's here?

The next thing I knew, a big black dog came running up to Harry and nudged his head against Harry's leg.

"Hello Padfoot." Harry said.

Padfoot? Is this Sirius' dog?

Harry looped his fingers around the dog's bandana and instantly the dog started moving towards the exit of Kings Cross.

Ok. So, Sirius' dog is picking us up? Interesting.

We walked down the streets of London for a bit. Harry being dragged along by the dog and me being dragged by Harry.

Eventually we came to a stop. The dog turned around and started growling at me.

"Padfoot. He's a friend." Harry said to the dog.

I don't think a dog will understand you.

I backed away slowly, letting go of Harry's hand. The dog only barred it's teeth before taking more steps towards me.

"Uh. Harry." I called.

"Padfoot. Honestly. If it wasn't for Draco I would be dead." The dog stopped and glanced at Harry. "Please. I trust him."

Padfoot backed down and went back to Harry. He nudged his leg to let Harry know he's by his side. Harry wrapped his hands around his bandana again.

"Harry? Is this really good idea? I mean if Padfoot reacted badly towards me, then how is Sirius gonna react towards me?" I questioned, still not moving from my spot

Harry chuckled lightly and stretched his free hand out towards me. "I already know he's ok with it. Trust me."

What? Does Sirius already know I'm coming or something? I thought Harry didn't tell him.

I just have to trust him. I can do that. I do trust him. I grabbed his hand and we continued walking.

We past several streets until we came up to an apartment complex of some sort.

Padfoot and Harry came to a stop in between two different complexes.

Before I knew what was happening. Another complex formed in between the two.

"Whoa. That's some hide out." I said without thinking.

"It's more than Sirius' hide out." Harry replied. I threw him a confused glance, but before I could ask him about it Padfoot pulled Harry towards the door.

We all walked in. It was dark, musky, dusty, and just old smelling. Almost like no one has been in here forever, but I knew that couldn't be the case.

"Draco. Can you help me get to the couch? Sirius will be here in a minute."

"Ok." I grabbed Harry's upper arm and led him to what looked like a stingy living room.

Why is it so dark in here?

I walked Harry to the couch and he took a seat.

"Sorry about the place. Sirius just recently started living here again. This house belongs to the Black's, but there's only a few left and so now Sirius uses it as his hide out and the Order of the Phoenix uses it too. It's reserved and only a hand full of people know about it."

"Order of the Phoenix? You mean to say that's still a thing? I thought it disbanded or something fourteen years ago."

"It did. When my parents died and Voldemort fell, but now that he's returned, so has the order." Harry explained.

I frowned at the mention of his parents. My parents aren't the greatest, but I still have mine. I can't imagine what Harry has been through his whole life never knowing who his parents were.

There was a creek in the floor boards. I whipped around to see a slender, ruffled man with long, dark hair.

"Harry." The man said.

"Hello Sirius!" Harry replied joyful.

"Who's this you got with you?" He came closer to Harry and I.

"I'm Draco Malfoy. It's a pleasure to meet you." I stood up straight as I greeted him.

"Yes. I'm Sirius Black. I know your father and let me just say, if you hurt Harry it will be the last thing you ever do."

"I won't hurt him. I promise."

"Let's hope you're telling the truth, for your sake." He said. Sirius came and sat next to Harry. "How are you?"

Harry smiled lightly. "I've been doing good."

"And the lack of vision?"

"Prank gone wrong." Harry replied simply.

"I'd like to get my hands on who did this to you an-"

"Sirius! I'm fine. Really." He interrupted.

Sirius put his hand on Harry's shoulder. "You can talk to me if you need to. You know that right?"

"Of course I do."

"And you trust him?" Sirius pointed at me. Not that Harry could see.

"With my life."

Hearing Harry talk about me like that had me overwhelmed. He trusts me. Do I deserve it? After everything I've done to him?

"Ok. Well, if you say so." Sirius shrugged. I can tell he trusts Harry and Harry trusts him.

Christmas should be interesting.

------------

So, I've kinda had a bad day and said- What the hell, I'll post another chapter for today, especially since school started back up and everything.
Yay!
Note my sarcasm.
Well. If you're starting school soon then make the most out of the year! It's only exciting if you let it.

I just published an extra one cause I felt like it, but I will continue regular updates every Sunday. See you all next week!