chapter1

Chapter 1

At "Jungkook Oppa!" a distance voice stoped bts who were going to perform on stage. It was Jennie Kim of black pink who just came from performing their hitsingle 'boombayah'. backstage
Jennie Kim has been having a crush on jungkook and she asked for the fellow members to help her connect her with jungkook.
"Oppa, how was I on stage?" Jennie flirted as jungkook did not show any reaction. " it was nice." Jungkook bluntly commented not considering Jennie's feelings.

This just her feelings but she didn't show it but just smiled as the boys lightened the dark mood. "okay guys good luck on your performance. " Jennie said leaving.
"Yah!, are you crazy how would you just blow her off like that!" His hyung cried and complained.

"Okay guys let's stop this and get on stage!" Namjoon finally said.
" I know you guys are trying to set me up but I'm not interested, I'm not ready to date yet and Jennie is a nice girl but she deserves someone else." Jungkook said
That night they rocked the show with their album 'love yourself' it was hoot!!!

Black pink changing room

"So how did it go?" Lisa fiercely asked Jennie who came back with a smile. "He must have let you down again, you should just give up on him!" Rosé adviced her wearing foundation.
"Ooh!, mianhaeyo." Lisa comforted her. Jisoo just couldn't stop checking herself.
"Maybe, you should just give up let's say you at least tried, mmh?" Lisa finally suggested as Rosé agreed.
"There many cute boys around I just don't get why it's always him jungkook." Jisoo finally cried.
"It's because he is my first love since we were trainees, I don't get why he's not falling for me. I tried everything to get close to him." Jennie finally cried hurtful remembering his cold reaction towards her.

Lisa begun comforting her by embracing her."It's okay." "Well perhaps he sees you as his friend, you should just be open to him. " Rosé added some comforting words.
" Yeh, it could be he's waiting for you..perhaps." jisoo also replied waiving each other secretly to say something nice to Jennie.

"Your right!, he could be also having a crush on me but feels shy to express it, Thank you guys at least I won't give up." Jennie finally cheered up strongly.