Chapter Seventeen

JungkookPOV

I wasnt able to go home yesterday because I was so busy, I hope Yoon-ah didnt have an issue staying home alone. After I finally finished I was invited to jimins house for something

I made my way over to his place and he let me in and we sat in his livingroom

Jungkook:"So hyung, what was the calling for?"

Jimin:"Did I ever tell you about Tae's illness"

"Illness?"

He nods:"Taehyung isn't...isnt right in the head"

"What do you mean? What happend?"

"Well, after you and Yoonhee left, taehyung was alone again, even though they conversed over the phone it didnt stop the treatment he was getting at home and school"

"What...treatment?"

"He was bullied and abused by his parents"

"WHAT!? BUT WHY!?"

"Well he used to be very easy to hurt"

"But I found him attractive"

"..."

"...just saying"

"Maybe you did but others didnt, but that's not what made him lose his mind"

"Then what?"

I was getting anxious, what in the world was hyung saying? I mean, Yoon-ah did mention things about him being bullied but did that drive him to insanity? But he looks fine? What on earth is wrong?

Jimin:"Because this continued his grandmother found out....and...she had a heart attack and...died.."

I widened my eyes in absolute shock, poor taehyung

"It ruined him, he was never the same afterwards, the last person who could help him was fone and he became insane. He stopped feeling"

"How is that possible?"

He shrugs:"It just is, he may cry, laugh or yell but he feels nothing, and he blames this all on Yoonhee"

Wait what? What did she have to do with all this? It isnt her fault he became like this? Oh man I wonder if he, no he wouldnt hurt her, right?

"My sister has done nothing wrong"

"I know but he doesn't, he blames her for what has happend to himself, he used to tell himself that this was good, that being emotionless and cold would give him the attention he wanted, but in the end it just made him hate himself"

"He wont do anything to Yoon-ah right?"

"He wont because even though he tells himself he hates her, he loves her, he always has"

"What? Really?"

"So I told him to hang out with her and see if she is the one"

H•O•M•E  k.th On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara