CH 27 No Matter How You Struggle, You Can't Get It Back

Start from the beginning

The chair wobbled that Mey-Rin started falling, Y/n watched Agni to see what he would do. Just as she thought he rushed towards her, caught her in his arms as he caught the falling plates one by one.

"Watch out!" Agni shouted, catching Mey-Rin and the plates. "Are you alright? Miss Maid?"

"Y-yes...," Mey-Rin managed to say.

"When taking plates down from high places it is best to take them down one at a time," Agni suggested.

"Y-Yes!" Mey-Rin shouted as she blushed.

"How are things proceeding, Mr. Agni," Sebastian asked as he came back into the kitchen. His eyes widened at the sight.

Mey-Rin was cooking with a pan, Finny was mashing potatoes, Baldroy was cutting onions, and Y/n was talking to Agni as she stirred ingredients inside the pot and Agni was frying something in the pan as well.

"Thanks to everyone's hard work, it looks like it'll be delicious," Agni said.

(His face is priceless :)) )

"You're quite amazing to have got that lot to help you," Sebastian stated as he started to cut the fish.

"Everyone is born with their own talent," Agni explained as he was rolling out the dough.

"You are a most well-rounded individual, aren't you, Mr. Agni?" Sebastian asked.

"Not at all," Agni said as he stopped rolling out the dough. "Until I met the Prince, I was a hopeless fool. I will forever be in his debt,"

As Agni was explaining how he met the Prince, Y/n started to panic.

"Agni... the pot is boiling over," Y/n said as she rushed to the pot to open the lid.

"The prince is my king and god. Therefore, I will use this new life to protect the one who gave it to me," Agni explained once again.

"Well, the gods are all good-for-nothing anyways...," Sebastian murmured.

"Did you say something?" Agni asked.

"No, Nothing," Sebastian replied as he smirked.

~

"How long do you both intend to stay here?" Ciel asked Lau and Soma as Sebastian changed the plate.

"Once we've taken care of our business, we will leave," Soma stated.

"That's right, you said you were looking for someone," Lau recalled.

"And why are you staying here as well?" Ciel asked Lau annoyed.

"Really, I wonder why too!~," Lau joked.

"I'm looking for a woman," Soma suddenly said before reaching for his pocket and taking out a (badly drawn) picture. "Her name is Meena. She was a servant at my castle,"