Part - 36 (Family, Friend and Enemy)

Zacznij od początku

Om was about to say something but the way Jahnvi raised her brows looking at him... He had no choice to obey his mother silently...

Gauri and Omkara both sat like obedient kids besides each other on two chairs that were kept near their respective beds... Suddenly the hospital room turned into investigation room.... They so badly wanted their supporters but unfortunately, Shivaay Annika Rudra and Bhavya were nowhere to be found...

Tej - Omkara Singh Oberoi.... Care to explain what's happening.... Why the two of you put up the show of engagement and then asked your Dadi to act like that??

Jahnvi - aur tum dono ka.... Yeh jo tum dono ke beech hai... Kab se chal raha hai??

(And you both... The things between you two... Just when did it all started???)

Shakti - humse chhupane ki kya zarurat thi??? Hum toh pehle se razi the.... Infact jab humne chaar saal pehle tum dono ko is rishte ke baare mein puchhna chaha toh tum dono kutte Billi ki tarah ladne lage....

(And why did you kept it a secret from us??? We ourselves wanted this from years.... Infact when we asked you both about this 4 years back... You started fighting like a pair of cat and dog....)

Om and Gauri looked at each other in guilt... They still remember how they were fighting because their parents thought they are in love with each other....

Flashback (Part - 12)

Gauri - Tej uncle... Papa yeh sab jhooth hai... aap khud hi sochiye... Main isse thodi shaadi karungi???

(Tej Uncle... Papa... It's not true... just think once... Why on earth I will marry him???)

Om(with a frown) - Kya matlab hai tera ki main isse shaadi nahi kar sakti?? Tu koi London ki maharani hai kya??

(What do you mean by "Why on earth I will marry him???" What do you think of yourself huhh??? Queen Elizabeth??? )

Gauri - meri kismat itni kharaab nahi hai..  ki tujhe saari zindagi jhelna pade...

(I am not so unlucky that I have to tolerate you for the rest of my life.)

Om(sarcastically) - haa haa.... Jaise ki main toh mar Raha hoon tujhse shaadi karne ke liye...

(Yeah... As if I m dying to marry you...)

Flashback ends....

Pinki - Sab ke saamne jhooth mooth ka jhagda karte rahe taake kisi ko pata na chale...

(You pretended to fight infront of us... So you can keep your relationship secret...)

Om - Chhoti maa it's not like that....

Tej - then how it is Om??? Explain... Your Dadi have already told us about your plans to cancel your engagement with Ishana... If you both love each other... What is that girl doing here???

Omkara looked at his father in utter guilt... Then his gaze fell on Dadi who was looking at both of them in full pity... Dadi told them everything she knows... Well... She didn't know about the underworld connection of Ishana thankfully...

Om - umm... Dad... I... I can explain

"Are you sure???" He saw Shivaay entered the room along with Annika, Rudra and Bhavya... Now what's with that angry look Shivaay was giving...

Om - Shivaay???

Shiv - Are you sure you both can explain everything... 😒

Gauri(whispered to Om) - Monkey... I've got a strong feeling... They all are mad at us...