"Again," I ordered in a whisper.

He did it again. Pulled out and thrust back inside of me. All the way inside of me. I cried out and dug my fingers into his back.

"Please, again!" I begged. Needing this feeling again.

He growled and his hands dug into the mattress beside me before his hips began moving at an almost hard but slow rhythm. Each time he would hit me deeply, the bed would shake and squeak. My hands slid lower to grab at his ass.

"Again. Again," I kept muttering. It was the only word that made sense in my head. I needed more.

He growled louder and gripped the bedframe behind me. He rocked harder and faster. The sensation felt so good. My body was screaming in a sensitive way. I couldn't think about anything else but what I was feeling. I needed more. My claws have lengthened and I scraped his back before digging them lightly into his ass.

I heard an animalistic sound come from him. My eyes flew open to see almost a sinister look on his face. I was instantly reminded of Liam's beast. This was him. He was here.

"Mine!" he growled possessively. His thrust grew harder and faster. It was a frenzied pummel.

I thought I would feel fear but this time I didn't. Instead, I was turned on even more. The look of possession that appeared on Liam's face. The beastly glow to his eyes egged me further to the edge. His teeth lengthened to sharp canines. My head lulled back on its own accord, giving him full access to my body. He seemed to like it further because his thrust grew rampant.

"Oh!" I cried out, feeling good too fast, too quickly.

"Mine!" he snarled again. "My mate!"

I cried out, completely under his mercy. The bed shook terribly. I was feeling extremely overwhelmed and sensitive. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and hid like a little baby. He didn't hurt me this time.

This time he was intent on giving us both what we needed.

"Yours," I whispered.

He snarled and I felt his canines sink into my neck. The knot in the back of my throat was my scream. It escaped my lips as my world shattered into a million pieces. White dots coated my vision and I pulsed and squirmed underneath him like crazy. My lips turned towards Liam's throat and my own canines elongated before I clamped it around his throat. He growled furiously, pumping so hard inside of me that I orgasmed again just seconds before the last one. I felt hot spurts coat the condom. He murmured sweet possessive words in my ear as he came.

By the time I came down from the last one, I could barely keep my eyes open. My whole body shook and felt weak. I couldn't move even if I wanted to. I felt his weight over my body but he was careful not to crush me.

"I'll never hurt you. My mate. Mine. I'll protect you," he whispered repeatedly.

I was too exhausted to respond and allowed him to fall back and then pull me into his arms. I slept on his chest.

When I awoke though, I found I was alone. It was dark outside. Yawning, I stretched the aches my body. It still throbbed between my legs. I can still smell him all over my body.

I realized that Liam's beast seemed to appear when his emotions are at their highest. It was there at the end. I can feel heat crawling onto my cheeks again. Immediately, I covered my face and body with his blanket in embarrassment. It was amazing but now I fear facing him. We both didn't expect this.

Then I remember the mark on my neck. I released the blanket to touch the mark on my neck. It still stung a little but I felt complete.

A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened. I pretended to be asleep because I couldn't face Liam yet. However, I should have known that he would know that I was awake. He tugged the blanket off me. I had to cover my body with my hands as much as I could. I noticed he had pulled on some sleeping pants but was naked waist up.

"Hi," I said softly.

He smirked. "Hi."

I pulled myself up into a sitting position and then proceeded to tug the blanket back but he had a tight grip on the blanket.

"I'm naked," I whined.

"I prefer it that way," he replied before leaning forward to grab the back of my neck and pulling me forward to kiss him. My body collided into his. He kissed me hungrily to the point where my toes were curling and my body was responding once again.

When he pulled back, I found myself straddling his hips. His hard erection poking me again between my legs. His hand that was around my neck, touched the mark. His eyes flew to mine.

"I shouldn't have marked you. I couldn't help it. He did it and I couldn't stop him," he sounded slightly angry.

"It's ok. I'm yours either way," I told him honestly.

"He took over at the end, Kitten," he said.

I nodded. "I know."

"Were you scared?" he asked, looking deeply into my eyes for answers.

I shook my head, remembering the way I felt when I saw him. I was extremely turned on. It was like I almost had no control over my body's reaction. Everything I felt was real. I wrapped my arms around Liam's shoulders.

"I wasn't scared at all."