"Liam," I breathed, squirming beneath him.

He slipped his finger out before slipping two inside of me. I cried out as a new sensation entered me. I felt so full, stretched, and good. I moaned and twisted in his arms.

With his free hand, he pulled my shirt up and over my breasts. Yanking my bra down, he captured my nipple like the beast he was. Sucking hard on my breasts while his tongue swirled around my nipple. It was too much. The string inside of me pulled tighter and tighter. My heart beat harder and faster. I cried out his name and tried to move out of his grasp, not ready for what was to come but he held me down firmly. Thrusting a third finger inside, a pinch of pain hit me but it quickly went away.

"Liam," I pleaded.

He applied pressure to his palm and it touched my sensitive nub. It was all it took for me lurch off the bed, gripping the wrist of his hand that was stuffed down my pants. I rocked my hips fast and hard, moaning and crying out his name as my orgasm took me for a long ride.

When I collapsed onto the bed, he started removing my pants and tugged off my t-shirt. My limbs were shaking like crazy and so I let him undressed me. The towel around his waist had fallen off. Giving me a perfect view of his body. He was by no means small. The man was six foot five brick walls. Everything about him was hard, including the large and thick erection that was sticking out before me. I licked my lips just as he grabbed my hips with his hands.

Lifting me higher and almost off the bed, he brought my core to his lips. A soft surprised sound slipped just as his lips latched onto my core. His tongue lapped at my slick opening. He tasted me hungrily and earnestly. A different kind of hot sensation pulsed between my legs. The string began to tighten again. I squirmed, extremely sensitive already from his hands.

"Liam," I protested weakly but it fell to deaf ears.

The build-up began again in the pit of my stomach. With one hand, I clutched at his bedsheet but on the other hand, I grabbed at his hair. I had wanted to control the strength of his eating but instead, I found myself trying to keep him there like some crazy woman. I hooked my legs around his head. He lifted me higher and almost off the bed completely.

"Oh god," I cried just as another wave hit me. My body wiggled and squirmed. My legs tightened around his head.

When I came down from my second orgasm, he had gently placed me in the middle of his bed before crawling on top of me. He leaned to his left and pulled out a condom. I watched him ripped the foil quickly before putting it on.

He positioned himself at my entrance and our eyes connected. Slowly, he entered me. Inch by inch. I held my breath because the man was huge and stretched me in ways that I have never been stretched before. Sweat beaded his forehead and he was biting his bottom lip. His upper body shook with barely restrained control.

"I—" he said a little worried when he saw me wince.

"I'm fine," I whispered. "Finish it."

He gave one large thrust of his hips and entered me completely. I hissed in pain. Tears stung my eyes. He hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"I'm fine," I croaked.

He didn't move. We stayed in that position to what seemed like forever until finally, he began moving. It was slow at first. He pulled out almost consciously. It felt weird when he pulled out completely. It felt like I was missing something until he thrust back inside of me. I arched my back as another sensation hit me. The tip of his cock touched a spot inside of me that throbbed and added fuel to the fire already brewing inside of me.