"We need to contribute," Madison stated.

"There are other ways," Alicia breathed out.

"I should go," Nick added.

Madison sighed, looking between the two of them, before looking to Kamille.

"What, are you not gonna try and talk me out of it, too?" she joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I know it wouldn't work," Kamille said honestly. "But they're right. We get what you're trying to do an' all, but there's other things. Less dangerous things."

Madison shook her head. "It has to be this." She looked to Nick with a softened gaze. "You need to stay and look after Luciana. Make her feel safe."

Before Nick could respond, the truck behind her beeped loudly, grabbing everyone's attention. It was Troy.

"Looks like you're with me," he called from the driver's seat, an obnoxious smile on his lips.

"I guess it does," Madison replied lightheartedly.

"Mom, this doesn't feel right," Alicia muttered worriedly.

"I'll be gone a day, two at the most," she tried to reassure. "Don't worry about me."

"You cannot trust him," Nick said with discomfort.

"The more we understand this family, the safer we are," Madison muttered, looking between the three of them.

Troy beeped the horn again from behind her, twice in a row, as he looked out to them all impatiently.

"He won't hurt me," Madison said with certainty, before heading to the truck.

Kamille watched as she got in, Troy insisting she sat up front with him because she was the only woman. She tried not to let it bother her that Troy was with Madison, not trusting the guy one bit. Madison is capable, she can look after herself. I shouldn't be worried. Right?

Madison offered a small smile and waved to the three of them as the truck drove off, followed by the others. They stood there, watching the trucks drive off into the distance, before seeing everybody head to get breakfast at the dining-area.

"Come on," Kamille spoke up, looking between them. "Madison knows what she's doing and we shouldn't be worried. Let's get some food."

Nick sighed, but nodded and joined Kamille to eat. Alicia followed silently, still a little hungover from whatever she'd been up to the night before.

The three of them got their food and sat down, before Kamille realised they hadn't got their coffee.

"You guys want coffee?" she asked the siblings as they began to eat.

They both nodded and Kamille went to grab two cups for the both of them, setting them on the table, before going to grab a third for herself. Only as she filled it up and turned around to leave, another rancher harshly bumped her elbow, making her spill the hot coffee on her shirt and the floor.

"Shit!" Kamille cursed subconsciously, holding her shirt from her stomach so it wouldn't burn as much.

"Should watch where you're going," the rancher, some woman she'd never even seen before, commented rudely before leaving the tent.