Yeah, she had a few years in medical sciences. She knew a thing or two about this sort of thing.

(I actually do a lot of surgery related things in my dental and medical anatomy class so like- yeah)

He groaned as they dabbed the obvious claw marks on his back.

It was obvious it was going to scar.

Tears were threatening to spill from his eyes, but he kept fighting it back. The Pain was too much.

But so was his ego.

This was the sad yet, sacrificing life of an assassin.

There isn't a mafia member without a scar.

Even those who look innocent.

Even those who hold a smile.

But there is something that should always be remembered.

They too are human.

///
"Y/n." Someone whispered as they lightly moved her shoulder.

She fell hitting the glass once again.
"Fricken- oh hi. Ew- it's you." Her eyes landed on the figure named Chenle.

"Ew you too. I'm just here to say Renjun can get visits now."

"Why would I want to visit him?" She spat back sarcastically as she leaned back against the window.

"Well, I thought I'd let you know since well Jungwoo, isn't in good conditions to talk right now. Since he's well having a talk with Taeyong."

"Yeah okay. You can leave now."

He nodded and rolled his eyes. "Man, must be a pain being your classmate."

Once he had left,
She jumped to her feet.

She quickly changed out of the dirty clothes and changed into a Blue dress.

She ran down the hallway towards the hospital wing.

Jaehyun chuckled as he felt her whizz by. "Silly girls are really cute." He whispered to himself.

There laying peacefully on the bed,
Was Renjun. He was asleep, probably under the effects of medication.

She took a seat on the chair besides his bed.

"Hey thanks." She started as she glanced at him. "I owe you one. Actually no, I owe you twice."

///
Zuley washed her hands,
The blood falling into the sink after it had mixed with the ice cold water.

The blood was a sickening feel.

But it was something she had always done.

A medical student, now a member of the mafia.

It was not the first time. Having blood from a member on her hands.

The first she had ever had,
Yuta's.
The memories made her shudder,
the sound of the door opening behind her, startled her making her stop thinking.