I froze:"WHAT!?"

Mrs Jeon:"We are leaving at the end of the term"

I couldn't belive this, I cant leave taehyung!

Yoonher:"NO I AM NOT GOING"

Mr Jeon:"Yoonhee dont be-"

"NO I WONT LEAVE! I LIKE IT HERE AND I CANT LEAVE TAEHYUNG ALONE"

"You've been with him for almost a year now, he will be fine"

My heart started to beat really fast in fear:"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!"

"YOONHEE THIS IS OUR DECISION AND THATS FINAL!"

"THIS ISNT FAIR! YOU ALWAYS DO THINGS FOR JUNGKOOK! YOU DO NOT CARE FOR MY HAPPINESS!"

"OF COURSE WE DO! But your so called happiness!? Its an infatuation, we are leaving to Busan and you will be comming and that's final"

I was crying at this point so I ran to my room, locked the door and cried my heart out. No...I cant leave...I cant leave him alone...he...he needs me...I need him... this cant be happening...
____________________________________________

It was the last day of the term, I didnt want to pack anything but my parent's did it for me, I was going and I had to tell taehyung.

Taehyung ran up to me and gave me a bug hug:"Hey yoonie!"

"H-hey tae"

He broke the hug and held my cheek:"You see stressed, it's the end of the term! We should be celebrating!"

I nod but he knew something was wrong:"Come on, what's wrong you can tell me"

We sat down on the grass infront of  the school and I looked at him, I saw a bruise on his neck

Yoonhee:"Tae when did you get this"

He covers it with his hand:"Ah, I had upped you didnt see it but I guess nothing gets past you"

"Taehyung..."

"My dad, I came late yesterday"

I sighed sadly and I took my water bottle out and out it on the bruise

"But enough about me, what's up?"

He looked at me flashing his beautiful smile and making me blush

"Ah...let me treat this first, ok?"

He nods and I take my first aid kit out, I carried one with me just in case he came to school hurt. I treated his wound and I out my kit away