Chapter 16: The Show Down

We both stared at each other with our eyes wide as ever. Why was she here? Was the only question I had on my mind. Was her and Aubrey back together? I had so many questions and I wanted answers. " Dawn we really need to talk." I said to her. She looked very hesitant to speak to me. Just then this gorgeous guy with gray eyes walked up and put his arms around her waist, that's when I noticed the engagement ring. " I guess we could talk." She said kissing her fiancé.

               We went out towards the entrance. She seemed a little uneasy. She kept looking around and I was assuming she was afraid of Shakeya because of the fight at All Star Weekend. " Shakeya isn't going to attack you Dawn. Neither am I so you don't have to be so nervous." I said to her. She gave me this Bitch Please look.  " You think I'm worried about you two not at all. I don't know if you know this but there is some woman that has this obsession with Drake that's been attacking people. She attacked Rihanna and me. She might even be the girl that shot you." She said. I didn't know anything about Aubrey having a stalker.

           " What do you mean attacked you?" I asked her. She pulled up her shirt and showed me a large scar going from the side of her breast to her hip. I just covered my mouth and looked at her with sadden eyes. Yes Dawn has done a lot to me but to be cut like that is crazy. " When did this happen to you?" I asked her with tear filled eyes.  " You remember after our last encounter I was going back to me and Drake's suite when I was attacked from behind. I was pushed to the ground and quickly turned around to see this woman swinging this machete towards me. I turned on my side in a fetal position and all I felt was my skin being torn open." She said wiping away tears.

               " I had to get over 200 stitches in my side. I can't model any more and I know why this happened to me. Diamond I am so sorry that I attacked you and caused you to lose you're child. I was just jealous because I knew Drake didn't really love me. I knew that before you ever came in the picture.  He always had to have somebody. Please be careful Diamond cause everyone knows that Drake really loves you so she could be after you." She said with sincerity.

               I was crying as well because I wasn't expecting her to apologize for hurting my baby. Now I have to worry about some crazy chick coming for me. " Thank you Dawn and I accept your apology." I said hugging her.  We walked back into the concert not knowing that Dawn's attacker was watching us the whole time.

         Jhene was singing my song Lyin King and I couldn't even focus on it. I wanted to know who the hell this crazy chick was. I wanted to know why she attacked Dawn and if she was the one that shot me. I was nervously looking around now. I felt so uncomfortable being in this crowd. I just wanted to go.

               " Bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?" Shakeya asked me. I knew they wanted to stay but I couldn't do it. " I really need to get out of here guys. I'm not safe here." I said with tears falling. Tahiry grabbed me and Shakeya's hands and we left.

           The ride back to the condo was silent. I was just thinking about what Dawn had told me. I loved Aubrey but he just came with drama. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that  I didn't realize we had stopped. " Bitch you coming or not." Keya said. I got inside and called my brother. He said if I wanted him to come he would. I just wanted him to know what was going on.

         I didn't want the girls to know what was going on so I kept it to myself. I couldn't sleep every time I closed my eyes I saw that gun. The woman's face was still blurry.  Then the girl from the concert kept coming to my mind. The way that she was acting and looking at me just made things creepy. I had to figure out who the hell she was. I wanted to talk to Dawn again before I left. Maybe she saw the chicks face that attacked her. I was deep in my thoughts when my phone started ringing.

Conversation:
Me: hello
Unknown : You got away this time but I will get you bitch
Me: who is this? What do you want?
Unknown: your blood bitch

         The line went dead. I didn't know what to think about this whole situation. This was the second call I had received like this. Now I was worried. Would this chick kill me this time? I need to get back to Atlanta fast. All this because I fell in love with a ladies man.