Chapter 10: Jamaica

I made it to Jamaica after my little sex session with Aubrey. I know it's not healthy to keep sleeping with a man I said I wouldn't sleep with anymore, but I had to admit Aubrey has some good dick.

      All real women out there know how it is to stop fucking a man with good dick. I told him we would talk when he got off tour but I really need to keep my distance from him. Every time we are near each other we end up fucking.

     I was laying across my California king bed in my villa just letting the ocean breeze relax my mind. I wasn't thinking about Aubrey anymore I was just gonna enjoy my time on the island. I had a photo shoot down here for Maxima magazine. I was so excited about it.

     My phone was buzzing so I picked it up. It was a message from my brother.

Messages:

Shadd: yo mommy hit me up

Me: ?

Shadd: I know right she need to see us

Me: ?

Shadd: idk

Me: ok well when I get home

Shadd: ight

   What the hell did my mother want to see us for. She hasn't talked to me and Shadd in years. Maybe she just missed us. I was about to drift to sleep when I heard a tap on the door. Who in the hell was it? I didn't even grab my robe I just went to the door in my bra and boy shorts. When I opened the door I was shocked to see August standing there. How did he know I was here? Now I'm not gonna lie he was looking and smelling so good. I had to bite my bottom lip to contain myself. I just looked him up and down ready to jump his bones.

   " Come in. I'm sorry forgive my manners." I said stepping to the side letting him in. I couldn't believe he was here. I was kinda nerves but I didn't know why. " I been wanting to call you ever since the incident in the club." He said sitting down on the sofa. I really didn't want to talk about that with him but I did owe him an apology. " I'm sorry about what happened. Excuse me for a second." I said going to the bedroom to put on clothes.

         I put on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. I went back into the living room and sat on the chair across from August. " What happened that night? If you don't mind me asking." He said. " Well I was engaged to Drake and we broke up. His ex girl slash new girl attacked me so I gave her a beat down." I said trying to make a long story short. I really wanted to just sleep but I didn't want to be rude. "Well I'm shooting this video for Trust Issues and I heard you were here so could you do it?" He asked. I shook my head yes and we went over the details. I walked him to the door and that's when it happened. He pulled me in and gave me the most passionate kiss I ever had.

    He let go then walked out. I stood there for a minute trying to get myself together. I wasn't expecting that. I can't with these industry guys. I went back to my bed and went to sleep. What was I going to do with all this attention.

Next Morning

    I was woke up by the sound my alarm going off. I really didn't feel like taking pictures but it's my job. I hopped in the shower real quick and threw on some shorts and a tank top. I started heading towards the private beach area I had cause that's where the shoot was.

     The photographer was already there set up and ready to start. I went into a tent to get my hair and makeup done. I put on this black tank dress that had slices in it and headed towards the photographer. " Good morning darling. Just stand in the water and go for it." He said. I was giving him different poses and he was loving my energy. I changed into a few more outfits before he yelled it's a wrap. " You gave me so many beautiful shots Des. We will definitely have lots of great shots to chose from." He said grinning from ear to ear.

         I went back to the tent to change back into my clothes. I had a few hours before August video shoot so I decided to eat and go back to sleep. I was being awaking by my alarm once again. I got up and freshened up. I was walking out of my villa when I walk start into August. "Sorry! I was just coming to pick you up." He said with a grin. I really don't know what this guy was up to but I wasn't in the mood for it. We were walking to his car when I got a whiff of his colon. I started feeling nauseated and I just started vomiting. I got light headed and I felt like I was going to faint. "Are you alright Diamond ? You don't look to good." August said holding me up keeping me from falling out. " I don't know what is wrong. It just hit me all of a sudden." I said trying get myself together. "Maybe we can do this some other time. Get some rest I will check on you later." He said.

    I gave him a half smile and I went back inside. I just laid across the bed and went to sleep. I woke up six hours later feeling worst. Now I was burning up and I was sweating. What the hell was happening to me? I grabbed my phone and called my brother.

Conversation:

Shadd: "Wus up baby girl?"

Me: "Please get out here to Jamaica something is wrong."

Shadd: "What happened?"

Me: "I'm sick as hell and I don't know Wus going on."

Shadd: "I'm on the first flight out."

Me: "Please hurry Shadd I'm scared."

       I hung up the phone and waited for my brother. My insides were on fire and I was sweating like a dog in heat. Please Lord Jesus don't let this be the end of me I was thinking in my mind. The room started spinning really fast and all of a sudden it got dark.

         I felt like I was floating on a cloud. Everything was so calm and peaceful until I heard a baby crying. Then it was like something you hear from those ghost hunter stories. I saw my mother with my baby girl. I knew it was my baby girl because she looked just like Aubrey. "Mommy what are you doing with my daughter?" I asked her. "She is so beautiful Desire. I just want you to know that I love you and your brother. I have always been so proud of you two. I know I wasn't there when you two needed me most, but I never stopped loving you guys. I'm so sorry and I hope one day you can forgive me. I will take care of Draniece and you will have another chance to be the mother I should have been. Tell Shadd he is an amazing man and you two take care of each other. I love you baby girl." She said kissing me on my forehead before she turned to walk away.

      "Mommy please wait come back. I need you." I cried out to her. She continued to walk away with my beautiful little girl in her arms. It felt like my heart was being ripped from my chest and all I could do was cry. I woke up to find myself in a hospital bed. That dream was so crazy. My brother Shadd, Shakeya, and Desaundra was there. I tapped Shadd so he would wake up. His eyes were blood shot red and he look like he had been crying. "Shadd I had this crazy dream about mommy. How did I get here?" I asked him confused. He looked at me with the saddest eyes. This shit was like history repeating it's self. Those were the same eyes Aubrey gave me when he told me about Draniece and that's when it hit me.

    That wasn't a dream I was having my mother was telling me I lost another baby. " Did I lose the baby Shadd just tell me." I said. " What baby Des? You just had the stomach flu. Mommy died yesterday. She had cancer Des that's why she wanted to see us." He said wiping the tears from his eyes. I just covered mouth with my hands because I couldn't believe it. Then the dream suddenly made sense. I told Shadd everything mommy said in my dream and then we both just broke down together.

      After all this time of not speaking or seeing her she still loved us. Shakeya and Desaundra woke up because of us sobbing. They just both put their arms around us and cried with us. God why couldn't you just wait til I got back so I could see my mommy one last time.

     Now all me and Shadd really have left is each other and my nephew. I really can't deal with anymore loss.