Chapter 22: Night To Remember

We pulled up to my house and went inside. I was kinda nerves because I really don't know what Raven was going to do. Aubrey went and sat in the living room while I went and changed into some sweats and a T-shirt. I called my brother and Desaundra so they were on their way over. This chick was truly messed up and I didn't want to take the chance of putting anything pass her.

"Desire it's going to be alright. She isn't gonna hurt you again cause I won't allow that to happen" Aubrey said giving me so much comfort with his words. I called Maria so she was coming as well. Tonight I was gonna put this shit behind me. We were gonna find Raven before she found us. There was a knock at the door that caused me to jump. I was so scared that I was shaking.

Aubrey answered the door and it was my brother and Desaundra. Desaundra waddled straight to the kitchen. She had three more weeks before my niece would be here so I really couldn't allow Raven to hurt her. "Yo what is the bitch trying to do" Shad asked. I just looked at Aubrey and he looked at me. My phone started ringing so I picked it up.

Conversation:
Me: Hello
Raven: Please help me Diamond. Just get me to a hospital before she takes over again. Please come alone.
Me: Dawn where are you
Raven: The Hilton. Please come alone. Come quickly there isn't a lot of time left.

The line went dead before I could say anything else. I needed to do this before she really hurt somebody. I walked in the kitchen and left my phone on the counter. I left out of the back door so that they wouldn't question me about where I was going. I had an extra cell in my car that I would use to text Aubrey when I got to Dawn. I pulled out of my drive way on my way to the Hilton.

"What is this girl capable of doing Aubrey? Will she try to kill my sister" Shad asked him. "I really don't know. I never knew that Dawn was crazy like this. I mean sometimes she had little blackouts but I thought it was just from stress. I never would have thought multiple personalities" he said. "Let me go check on Des. I know this shit got her trippin" my brother said.

"Damn it! She gone man. Her cell was on the counter and the back door was open" Shad yelled. Aubrey looked at his phone and saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: it's Des I am at the Hilton get Shad and come now.

"Let's go I know where she is" Aubrey said walking out the door.

At the Hilton....

I pulled up to the Hilton and went to the desk. I asked them what room Dawn was in. She was in room 2611. I didn't know what to expect when I got to that room. When I got to the room the door was ajar. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. "Dawn where are you? Let's go before it's to late" I called out in the darkness. I walked further into the room and the door slammed behind me.

"I knew you would come to save Dawn. Just like Dawn your weak and you care for people so much. You made a bad choice coming here tonight" Raven said in a sinister voice. She rushed at me and hit me in the head with a pipe. Everything went dark and this could be the end for me.

I tied Diamond up and threw her in the back of a van. It was easy getting past the people in the lobby I just said she had to much to drink. I took out to this abandon building in College Park. I know how to get Drake back. I texted his phone and told him I had his bitch. If he wanted to see her alive again he should show up to the address I sent him alone.

See I wasn't dum I knew Diamond's brother was with Drake and I knew he left his pregnant girl there all alone. Now it was time for me to pick up little Miss Desaundra. Tonight was gonna be my night to get even with them all for ruining my happy home.