Epilogue

One Year Later

Things were finally getting back to normal. Aubrey and I have been taking things slow. Just going on dates and being supportive of each other. I started my clothing line that I named after myself and I had a fashion in New York this week for fashion week. Desaundra and Shad finally had their dream wedding and they went to Paris for their honeymoon. I am the babysitter.

Aubrey is back in the studio recording his new album called If Your Reading This It's Too Late. I love it a lot and I know the fans are. There has been a few rumors about him dating Serena Williams and yes I did see the photos and videos but I didn't jump to conclusions. He comes home to me every night so I ain't trippin. If there is anything that I can say that I have learned from all the craziness last year is never take life for granted.

There was only one thing left for me to do before I left Atlanta and that was go see Raven. Everyone thinks I'm plum dum for doing this but I have too. See I realized that she was just someone that was in need of love. When people never let go of the hurt from their past it can destroy their present and future. I pulled up to that mental ward not knowing if this was a good or bad thing to do. The one thing I did know was that I did need to do it.

I signed in on the visiters list and waited for Raven to come out. Maria Dawn's sister has been staying in touch with me and she told me that the doctor's didn't see any hope of Dawn ever taking control again. It's a very sad thing because Devin was in love with Dawn, but know I guess he is trying to learn how to love Raven. Yes guys he didn't leave her side.

I was lost in my thoughts when Raven walked in and sat down. We just stared at each other for a second. "Look Desire I know I could never take back any of the horrible things that I have done to you, but I do want to tell you that I am truly sorry. One day I pray that you find it in your heart to forgive me." She said.

"Raven I know that people go thru some really tough things in life that make it hard for them to cope. I had my brother to get thru those tough times with and Dawn had you. I will never understand what made you come after me so hard, but the one thing that I can tell you right now is that I forgive you. I hope that you forgive yourself and the other people that hurt you. I'm going back to Miami and if you ever need a friend call me." I said to her.

We talked a little more about how her treatment was going and how much her and Devin were connecting. Two hours had went by and it was time for me to go. We stood and gave each other a hug. "Take care of yourself." She said and I told her to do the same. I walked out of there putting the past behind me. I walked out of there a different me.

Now I know some of y'all thinking like I thought she was going to New York so why did she tell Raven Miami. Now I know y'all didn't think I was gonna tell that crazy bitch my exact location. I may have forgiven her but I damn sure didn't forget about all the madness her crazy ass put me thru with Her Beef.