30: disappointments

Start from the beginning

You suddenly stood up, took out your gun which you were hiding in your clothes, on your thigh, and throw it at the wall with full power in anger...

You let your body fall on the floor and then pulled your knee to your chest. You elbowed the knee and fisted your hair as every past second you were getting irritated with your thoughts.

You got up and walked to the bathroom. You went and stood under the shower before opening it. You let cold water run down your head.

You lean forward and attached your forehead to the cold wall of the shower. Tears rolled down. There were two showers now. One which was running on you another, from you. You turned and clashed your back with the wall, sliding down to the floor. Your clothes were still on you under the cold water from the shower.

You close your eyes. Your tears mixing with the water from the showers and memories displayed in front of your closed eyes.

"Class this is a new student," Namjoon said addressing Jungkook standing beside him...

.

Jungkook and you laughing together.

.

"Wait... You know each other?" you pointed between your father and Jungkook. "Of course, I know him. He helped me once" he immediately replied and eye Jungkook.

.

"Y/N... I really like you"

.

"I understand Y/N, I also have secrets and I want to tell you but at the right time."

.

"I promise Y/N to be at your side in any situation"

.

"I love you y/n"

..........

Lisa sigh and was walking to her room, concerned about her.

She was also shocked when he saw Jungkook but decided to attend the ceremony whereas you, you just left the hall as soon as every new 'senior' was allowed to get down from the stage.

You left the ceremony two hours ago but Lisa had to attend it.

She was standing in front of the door, ready to knock and so she did. But no response came. She knocked again and again but no one opened it. She got a little worried and tried to open it but to her surprise, it wasn't locked, as you always lock it. She entered the room and found it clean, not a war just happened, as you always make it.

She looked around but found neither on the bed nor on the floor.

For a second she thought you didn't come back to the room but then she saw your gun on the floor and the sound of running water from the bathroom. She walked to the bathroom and opened the door.

"Y/N..." she gasped.

You were sitting under running water, against the wall. Still in that flawless black dress, cold water running over your shivering body. You were there for approx two hours but didn't bother to turn on warm temperature water or walk back to bed. Your body felt numb as it got frozen by the cold water but that didn't concern you more than what happened at the party.

You lifted your eyes to see Lisa standing at the door. Your eyes were red and puffy as you were crying for a long time. Lisa came to you, she throws your hands over her shoulder to carry you back to the room after turning the shower off and wrapping you in a towel.

She placed your shivering body on the bed and took out jeans and a shirt for you to change.

She helped you change your clothes. None of you both spoke a single word. You had nothing to say and she was not able to make sentences to what to say.

She picked and handed you your gun and you put it in your back belt. She came and sat beside you when you were done with changing and drying your hair too.

Still silence capturing the room. But it was soon broken by Lisa, "do you know what important announcement was---" a knock at the door cut her sentence. "Miss Y/N, the boss is calling you in his room"

-

You pushed the door entering the room. "Appa, you have to answer me now." You said the moment you entered the room.

"First, I have to show what you missed at the ceremony," your dad said, he was standing in the center of the room, your mother beside him and you were standing against the door.

The moment he finished his sentence, the door in front of you, which looks like a bathroom entrance opened, men in suits and tuxedos stepped out.

Your eyes widen to see Jin, Namjoon, hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, entering the room and standing in a line beside each other facing you followed by Jungkook who came and stood beside Jimin.

Your father spoke "I think you will be happy to see them again. By the way, meet BBs or should I say Bangtan Boys... The special team of black nation, all your life you were safe and protected because of them...."     

A/N: Jingyeokhae bang! tan! sonyeondancheoreom

          Jingyeokhae bang! tan! sonyeondancheoreom