Chapter 8: Your Curious Eyes

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I was too caught up." you said, seizing the red juice box on the table towards your hand.

"Right, sure love. Are you sure you're okay? You seems kinda off? Like you're not your full 100% today." Liz replied, eyeing you carefully.

A chuckle left your lips, knowing well you can't really lie to her. So instead, you continue drinking the now almost empty red juice box in your clasp.

"What gave it away?" You asked, focusing on the fit girl chewing calmly across from your side.

"Pretty much the fact that you were dozing off right in front of me for well, i don't know? for a full 10 minutes?-"

Laughing, you sent a big smile to the friend in front of you, seeing her not stopping with her rambling of accuses.

"oH and not to mention, the fact that you didn't order food? only a freaking juice box? I may have only known you for countable days but still, I picked up one or two about your routines honey." Finishing with a narrowed eyes at you.

You rolled your eyes, a lingering small smile still plastered on your bright face. "Fine, I was just thinking not so important stuff so relax." She shrugged, still eyeing you carefully before finishing with her food.

"Fine, Anyway, you got class after this?". She asked. Silently, you shook your head, noticing the little frown from Liz's mouth.

"Does that mean I'm going home alone?". You look up, faking a frown. "Yeah, sorry Liz." The frown's from Liz face turns desperately deep causing you to cackle an amused laugh out loud.

"I'm just kidding with you, I'll be in the library to find some stuffs." You answered quickly. The curly haired chuckled lowly, grabbing the bag next to her as she did. "Clown." She mumbled, your face was still visibly amused.

"See you after class, hon." She exclaimed, waving at you, as the last bell of class starts to ring loudly, echoing through the hall, the cafe and lastly into your mind and once again,

You drew back to him.

____

"Are you sure you smell it here, Jungkook-ah?"

"Hyung trust me, don't doubt my senses. The scent was driving me insane, I couldn't focus on my first class for god sake, it's too, addicting."

"But are you sure it's in here? This college? This exact University building?".

"very. Wait- oh my god, it's fucking near."

"Jungkook what-"

Opening the neatly carved door in front of you, you step in. That being said until your eyes meet directly into the familiar color of irises.

That beautiful golden light.

A silent gasp left your lips. You couldn't help but to let the beating of your heart arose slowly with every beat, mixing again with that magnetic feeling.

"Y/N?".

A deep voice cuts through the little fantasy of yours as you widen your eyes in sudden realization, quickly adverting your gaze upon another familiar figure standing tall next to the boy who had you frozen in place.