"You are the tamer to my lion then, huh?" Damien's voice is low in my ear, his body pressed behind mine and I can't help but freeze in place when I notice how near he is, a startle leaving my lips.

We look at each other in the mirror, our breaths mingle, and now that we are close, the costumes pair to perfection.

His sister decided to shift the roles, knowing that he's always trying to be the dominant one, and left me with the tamer costume.

A low laugh escapes my lips.

We are equal but of course, he would be pissed for being the prey.

"But I believe you are missing something." With that, he places the black whip that accompanies the outfit in my hand and I brush my fingers against the leather, feeling a mixture of excitement and fear take place in my stomach.

Despite that, I look up and all Damien's dirty thoughts are written in his eyes while they linger through my entire body.

But before I can even gather a breath and play his game, Kayla appears on the door, startling us both. When she sees the costumes, a wide smile appears on her lips followed by a wink.

"C'mon! You two are already late."

"We continue this later, Lina." His hot breath plays with my ear and I don't even have time to react when he leaves the room, showing the middle finger to his sister.

She does the same and all I hear is a laugh from the hallway. These two.

The butterflies on my stomach disappear but I know it won't be for long. Especially after the bad boy said.

He better be prepared.

"What are you waiting for?" Kayla's voice takes me back from my thoughts and I give her a smile when turning around, trying to remember where I left my things so we can go.

"I just need to find my phone." Her eyes roll but I ignore it and start to look around the entire room, cursing underneath my breath for not being organized enough.

A sigh leaves my lips when I don't find it. I wanted to check on Eric, see if by any chance he heard about the party and would come.

I miss our moments, and even after what happened, all I want is to hug my best friends.

"You don't need it, Lina! C'mon, please." She grabs my hand while I'm checking my drawer, her hazel eyes pleading and I only nod, feeling my heart tighten by the fact that I will have to talk to him later.

It's alright. He will probably come anyway.

"Let's go!" I put on a smile and the girl next to me squeals in excitement, guiding both of us directly downstairs.

Butterflies start to grow on my stomach and for the first time, I let myself enjoy a party without having to worry about anything else.