A few tears escape from the corner of my eyes and I chuckle while cleaning them, absolutely sure that if anyone saw me they would think I'm crazy.

Without losing the time I don't even have, I start the makeup.

I nail the smokey black eye, doing a thick eyeliner and in the name of the party, I decide to use fake eyelashes just on the corners, to make them my real ones pop even more. The foundation is flawless and I apply a pink blush on my cheeks and nose. Lots of mascara, a highlighter on the right spots, and deep red matte lipstick is all it takes for me to look absolutely fucking hot.

Tonight is the night.

I head back to my room, taking off my clothes, and to pair well with the costume, I choose a black lace lingerie set, followed by a matching garter belt that holds up the mid black stockings.

I can't help but peek at the full-size mirror in front of me and damn, I never thought I could look this good.

Thanks, Kayla, for giving me the first push.

All I can put on is the short black skirt of the costume, that barely even covers my ass before a noise from the hallway catches my attention and when I look at it from the mirror, I almost feel my heart in my throat.

Damien is leaning against its white frame, his hungry hazel eyes straight in my direction and he looks handsome as hell, even with the costume his sister chose.

The bad boy is dressed up as a lion, a sexy one may I add and a small dominant smile takes place on my lips as I maintain eye contact with him.

He ditched the zipper of the upper part of the outfit, wearing the caramel fur vest open and I can't help but take a peek at his bare chest, biting my lip involuntarily. Sometimes, I hate the effect he has on me. Matching color shorts and fur lion ears complement the look and I can't help but chuckle when I notice Kayla painted some whiskers on his face with black eyeliner.

Still, he looks handsome and Damien absolutely knows that.

"Yeah, my sis fucked me up but I will get back to her, Lina. Don't worry, now yours..." For a moment he takes his attention to the bed where the costume is laying and I notice when a small smile ghosts his lips.

He's enjoying this as much as I am.

"Dress up for me, gorgeous." His voice is barely a whisper, being more of a demand than a request and I feel my heart slam against my chest, his gaze through the mirror being enough to send chills over my entire body. I don't say anything, not that I'm able to find any words and start doing exactly what he said, taking all the time in the world.

I start with the high knee leather boots that give me another 2 inches, making my height just the same as the bad boy and when I bend over to zipper them up, I'm fully aware of Damien's vision. A low whistle leaves his mouth and if it wasn't for low light in the room, he could see my cheeks growing red.

I'm confident now but I don't think I will ever stop blushing from his actions.

I hold my gaze on him, daring him to the limit and I notice when he shifts his weight. I continue even with my heart in my throat, he was the one who asked for it after all.

I put on a white tube top, followed by the red velvet jacket that I leave open despite the middle button and it's beautifully adorned with golden crystals on the collar and the black cuff. To finish off, the costume accompanies a black top hat that leaves my locks falling on my back.

Now, I take my attention back to myself and I almost gasp at how gorgeous and a bit revealing this outfit is. It marks my every curve, leaving not a lot for the imagination and I feel a complete badass on it.