The truth

(Bryan's pov)

"I am going to give you only one more change..." I say "WHAT!?!?" I hear others yell exept mom, Michael and Elizabeth. Dad is looking me in shock "Are.. Are you serious!?" He ask with a huge smile on his face. I nod "Yes I am" I answer. "Bryan you can't be serious!" I hear other animatronic's yell. I sigh and look at them "I am.. If Fredbear can trust him then I can too" I say and pick up the plushy "Also my name Isn't Bryan... It is Chris" I say to them. I see Rs. Freddy's eyes widen "You are Chris Afton!? The boy who got bit by a fredbear in 1983!?" He yells. I sigh and nod "Wait... If you are Chris Afton then you are the only one of the family who has survived as a normal human" Helpy says in shock. I look down at Fredbear "Can you put me down so I could talk to them my self" Fredbear asks. I just nod and put him down. He transforms to his normal form.. The nightmare form.

I see all of them poop their pants and I try so hard not to laugh. I like H. Frogs face the most. She is hiding behind Lefty, who is hiding behind Funtime Chica, who is hiding behind Rs. Freddy... And I see Helpy there behind Lefty.. Fredbear looks at my father "William Afton... You do have lot of mistakes, flaws and enemy's.. Which isn't a suprise to eny of us.. Your son has given you one more chance.. You know what to do with that... Don't you Willy?" Fredbear says and turns back to a plush and I pick him up. Helpy comes out from behind Freddy and so dose Lefty, F.time Chica and then H. Frog "Is it gone?" I hear her ask. I chuckle little bit "Yes he is gone" I say to her. I see Helpy run and jump on me "Why didn't you tell us that Chris!?" She yelled at me. I just chuckled and patted her head "Sorry Helpy, everything just happend so fastly" I say. I look at my mother she has more oil coming down her cheek's. She something would look quickly at dad.. She must still love him.. She looks at me and nod my head. That is when oil water falls come dowb her cheek's and she hugs Dad tightly and dad hugd her back... I sigh in relef and look down at Helpy and smile at her. "So let me get this straight.. You are Chris Afton and you found out that not too long ago?" Rs. Foxy sayd. I nod. They just smile and look at Dad.. All Rs. Animatronic's sigh "We forgive you if we could get back to our normal self's" They say it in sync. Dad just looks at them with smiles. He gets up and walks up to Rs. Freddy. He takes his hands and looks in to his eyes. I am at the side and look at my father. He has the sweetst smiles I've ever seen him wear. He looks at Rs. Bonnie then Foxy, then Chica and then back to Freddy and let's go of his hands..

"Don't worry, I'll fix what I've done"