Scar and memories

(Bryan's pov )

Even tho I got a head start I came last to the tent. I see Baby giggleing little bit and I just shock my head and smiled. "Okay I am going to start to count!" I say and they all nod. I turn around and close my eyes and start to count. I hear whispers and running behind me. I open my eyes and see all of them gone "Well time to find them" I think and start to walk around the park "Hello Bryan" I hear someone say it and it sonds super familiar I turn around and see Molten there  "What do you want Molten" I ask and cross my hands. He dose his wierd laugh and that made me rise my eyebrow "Well Bryan I came here to tell you that you should be ready who is going to be coming back~" Molten says it little bit like singing. I look at him confused and then he fades away. I turn back and start looking for my friends but can't get my thoughts away from what Molten said.

I look in the pirate ship and fond no one. I turn around and see Fredbear  "You know where they are. Don't you?" I say. He just giggles "Maybe Chris. But I am not going to tell you where because that would be cheating" He says and disappears. I sigh and then I heard something from the hotel. I run there and see that ALL of the animatronic's are there. I am confused why are they all here? I walked little closer to hear what they are talking about. I got up to a bookself where they can't see me "Can't we ask Bryan himself where he got the scar on head" I hear Baby say. Wait they are talking about my stitches aren’t they. "I bet he wouldn't tell us if we ask 'Hey Bryan where did you got that scar?'. It wouldn't work" I hear H. Frog say. I role my eyes "I got from a prank in my birthday party where someone putted me in to Fredbears mouth" I say and jump down. They got sceared little bit ''Also found ya" I chuckled. "How long have you been there?" Rs. Freddy asked "About 6 minutes" I answer "Wait wait wait wait. Wait!" I hear Helpy say "How aren’t you sceard of us?! Didn't you say that you were putted in a animatronic's mouth!?" All of my friends eyes widen when Helpy said that. "I know that you would never do that to me" I answer. They all nod. I look over where my mom and sister are. They look like they are deep in thought and mom looks like she's going to cry.

(Ballora's pov)

I am doing work at home and I get a call. "Hello?" I say "Hello miss Afton. It is form the hospital. We are going to tell you that your son I here. Someone putted him in Fredbear's mouth and he was crying which made that the springlocks to snap and the animatronic bit his head. I am so sorry that this happend miss." I hear the doctor say. I start to sob and  then I stopped the call. I look at my phone with tears coming from my eyes."My little angel..."I said between the subbs. I shock my head and start to run to the hospital."Please be alive Chris".

I could feel oil coming from the corners of my eyes when I remember that day. I look at my daughter and she has little bit oil running down her cheek. I sigh and look at Bryan. He looks at me and Elizabeth with little smile. What dose that mean. Then I see the teddy bear that William give our son when he was born sitting on his shoulder and smile too. Then he fades.

"Am I going crazy? Or Is Bryan really my sweet little angel?"