Family day

(Baby's pov)

I came back online. I can't shake my thoughts from what happend yesterday....

(yesterday)

I was looking for my little brother. I ask Rs. Freddy if he knew where he was. He tells me that he is doing some paperwork in the offise so I stared to walk there. I got there and hear talking. I walk closer and hear... MOLTEN!? I walk closer to hear what they are talking about "-me here to see how things are doing before my friend comes back" I hear molten say. "Who?" I hear Chris ask. Then I heard evil laughing and tgen it faded away. I look in and see Chris there. I knock on the door "Chris?"  I ask "Yeah?" I hear him answer. I walk in to the room and play with my hands for a bit. "Is everything okay" he ask and stand up from his chair. I nod and looks at him with worried look "What's wrong" he asks. "Chris? Were you just talking with Molten?" I ask. He stood there. "H-How I thought no one else could see him!" He says in shock. He shakes his head "I thought I could only hear and see him..." I hear him whisper. I walk up to him and hug him "Don't worry, who ever Moltens friend is we can get thru it. Like we got thru the twisted animatronic's."I say with a sweet smile. Chris looks at me and smiles.

(present)

I walk where mom and Chris are "Hey Elizabeth" I hear my brother say. "Yeah?" I ask. "Me and mom were thinking. What would you think about family day" he says with a big smile. I nod "That sounds good! What are we going to do!?" I said Jumping up and down. They giggle little bit "What about the others?" I ask "They are offline for today" My mother says and Chris nods. We start to walking to the rides. We go to the ride that goes thru the volcano. "C'mon Chris! Let's go on it!" I yell. I jump on a minecart and Chris came in to the same cart. He pushed the button and here we go!

After the ride i jumped out and helpped Chris out of the cart. We look at our mother who looks at us with a smile "This looks so beautiful. To see that your kids are getting along after decades of not seeing each other" She says. Chris and I walk up to our mother and give her a BIG hug "I love you mom" We say to her "I love you too. My little angels" She says and hugs us tight. I giggle "C'mon let's do something more!" I say and start running to the next ride that is.

It has been long day and we have done everything! Ate Ice cream, go on rides, ate pizza and just random things. I ran in to my tent with my brother and mother running behind me. I jump on the platform. "Let's play with dolls the rest of the day! If that is okay?" I say and look at them with hopefull eyes. They smile and nod. I jump and take out my dolls. We start to play and it is really fun!

"Looks like they are having a fun family day out without me... But why is Bryan with them?"