Chapter 1: Mateless Beauty

"Kim Seokjin!" He turned around and saw a furious petite woman standing behind him. He cocked an eyebrow.

"Who the hell are you?"

"You need to take responsibility for what you did to my son!"

"Your son? I don't even know who the hell your son is!" He snapped.

"You had sex with him while he was in heat a few days ago!"

"Oh him..." He shrugged. "Well, he asked me to, he came to my place begging me to fuck him. So I just gave him what he wanted."

Her face tightened. "You're horrible! You know when omegas hit the peak of their heat, they are not in their right mind and you took advantage! And now you won't even talk to him."

"I'm not looking to settle down. He keeps talking about mating and becoming one, that's not in my vocabulary."

"You alphas are truly disgusting! You think you can do whatever you want!"

He smirked and shrugged. "Who's gonna stop me? The law? Go ahead and try to sue me." He laughed. Her face tightened, "Just go back home and next time tell your son to keep his legs closed if he doesn't want to be used." He turned away.

"You disgusting beast! I'll make you suffer and turn you into what you really are."

He rolled his eyes and looked at her. "Lady please-" He paused when she pulled out a white rose.

"Flower, Flower show me the rose of power. Match this alpha's heart color. Only true love will change the color and lift the curse taking away the fears. Tick Tock time limit is three years. Shall the color remain the same lock this alpha's heart away. No mate, no pups, this alpha shall have no more ruts," He furrowed his eyebrows. She held the white rose up and let it go as it levitated in the air. It slowly turned to black and she smirked.

"Of course what a befitting color for a cold-hearted beast." She waved her hand and the rose floated over to him landing in his breast pocket. "I wonder, can you find true love in three years Kim Seokjin?" he glared at her she laughed. "That answer is easy. Of course, you can't, because an alpha like you is too good to fall in love. You just see omegas as playthings. I hope you meet an omega you really like and can't do anything about it but just look." She giggled and walked away.

He looked at the rose. "Ah, whatever." He went into his apartment.

*A few nights later*

"Fuck!" he crumbled down to the ground and a soft sob escaped his lips. The mirror in front of him smashed to pieces and the smell of blood filled the entire room. He tried he really tried his hardest but to no avail. He lost again. He turned to the poor omega male laying there lifeless. He never had a chance.

He closed the lifeless male's eyes and placed a white sheet over his body. The tears wouldn't stop pouring from his eyes. He didn't know what to do at this point. Every person he had sex with he ended up turning into a rabid beast and killed them. He looked at the black rose sitting on his dresser. He did his best to destroy that damn thing but it was indestructible. There was no way that omega woman's curse was that powerful! But this was his fifth victim. Three years to fall in love or remain this way forever? A bitter laugh escaped his lips. Love was not an option for him and never will it be.

___________________

"Ok, this has to work." The red-haired man pulled out a cut out of an alpha's teeth. He closed his eyes and clamped it to his neck. He counted to twenty forward and backward before removing it. He looked at the imprint in the mirror and nodded. He went in his bag and pulled out a small bottle that resembled the scent of an alpha. He sprayed a bit on him and stared at himself in the mirror.