C100. I Miss You Already After Separating for only One Day (4)

Yu Xin wanted to continue, but Zhao Rui suddenly pushed the door open and came in. He could only shut his mouth reluctantly.

"Qinghuan," Zhao Rui looked at Yu Qinghuan with beaming eyes and could not conceal his joy, "The cumulative box office has reached 350 million!"

Yu Qinghuan smiled, "Yes, congratulations to Rui Ge," then handed Zhao Rui his cell phone and motioned him to look at the screen. "I was just reading a post on the Internet, which counted the daily screenings and box office of Orange, and it is estimated that the box office could reach 500 million."

Zhao Rui took the phone and read the post word for word. The big rock hanging in his heart finally fell down.

He did it. He really finished the movie and released it on the big screen.

In real life, he was a useless elder brother who could only watch his sister die in pain. But when he framed her life in a movie, he could, at least, create a satisfactory and warm ending for her.

Besides, so many people were watching the movie now, and many parents had noticed the safety issues of their children.

His aim of making this film had been fully achieved so far.

He breathed a sigh of relief, as if he was going to spit out all the shackles on his mind over the years.

"Qinghuan," Zhao Rui looked at him with a face of excitement and for the first time expressed his true feelings without embarrassment, "Thank you, really, there would not be this movie without you."

It was impossible for any star to take a fancy to the salary, let alone to find an actor who was good at acting and could express all emotions with only a pair of eyes.

Even if he found such an actor, if there were no Yu Qinghuan, encountering with the big explosion, not to mention the movie, the director himself might be gone.

Although he was mean in mouth, his heart was always grateful to Yu Qinghuan.

Yu Qinghuan had gotten used to Zhao Rui's gloomy face and sharp tongue. Now he felt a bit strange for Zhao Rui's suddenly shifted attitude.

"Rui Ge, don't say that, it is the result of everyone's efforts."

Zhao Rui shook his head and said firmly, "Don't worry, I'll make up your salary once all the box office receipts are settled."

Hearing this, Yu Xin felt happy for an instant. As soon as his mind had made a list of the items to be bought, he heard Zhao Rui continued, "You also know about my sister. With the rest of the money, I plan to set up a fund to help the children with similar encounters."

He knew he was unable to help them all, but he would feel no shame as long as he had made all his efforts. He didn't want to see his sister's tragedy happen again.

Yu Qinghuan was silent for a few seconds. Then, under Yu Xin's sad gaze, he said in calm, "Rui Ge, I don't need you to make up for my salary. Just give me the money according to our contract. If you think it's ok, donate my share of the money to the fund."

Zhao Rui wanted to refuse, but seeing Yu Qinghuan's sincere eyes, he could only nod, "Okay."

After he left, Yu Xin immediately rushed to the front of Yu Qinghuan, "Qinghuan, are you stupid?! Do you know how much money it is?"

With this money, they could buy a lot of things! Yu Xin was even planning to buy a good car for both of them!

"Ge, this is not how wealth comes," Yu Qinghuan reassured him. Faced with Yu Xin's eyes of accusation, he said, "You forget that I haven't signed How to Love You. The film's pay will definitely not be low. If I take another advertisement in the middle, we will have money."