C159. Indian Divine Oil (1)

Due to early strong publicity and the excellence of the movie itself, The Line of Life and Death was like a rocket soaring with hundreds of millions of growth in box office every day. This was indeed an unprecedented miracle in the movie industry.

Both the film crew and audiences were excited. The latter even spontaneously opened various posts on different forums to update the movie's box office every day. Such enthusiasm was like clocking in at work.

The comments that Liu Jia'an was at his wit's end had long disappeared without a trace. Those anti-fans were lurking in the deepest pit despondently and never dared to pop up their heads again.

After half a month since its release, the box office of The Line of Life and Death had already exceeded 4 billion yuan. This figure even surprised Yu Qinghuan, who had experienced a previous life and already psychologically prepared for the box office explosion.

One should know the box office of this movie in his previous life only reached 5.5 billion yuan. Judging from the still fierce rise, it was definitely not a problem to exceed the previous record.

"Well, am I good?" Zhao Qingyuan's career had soared on the wings of the cyclone and his commercial value came straight toward Qin Zheng. All kinds of big-budget movies came like snowflakes, but he did not give any of them an affirmative answer immediately.

On the contrary, as soon as the publicity was over, he ran to Yu Qinghuan's house, rummaging through the refrigerator while bragging before Yu Qinghuan. "When I decided to enter the entertainment circle that year, my dad almost whipped me to death! Now, everyone says The Line of Life and Death stars his son. Hahaha!"

Yu Qinghuan didn't pick up on the topic for fear the other side would get dizzy with his huge success. He just leafed through the scripts of How to Love You as if he hadn't heard Zhao Qingyuan at all.

Zhao Qingyuan had long been accustomed to Qinghuan's attitude towards him, and he just didn't care. He took two steamed dumplings from the refrigerator and stuffed them into his mouth. Only then did he sit down beside Yu Qinghuan contentedly and poke him with an elbow. "Stop looking at it, hey, I'll tell you something serious. I bought Kenn's super run the other day, the one you spoke for."

"You bought a car again?" Yu Qinghuan looked up from the script and asked.

Zhao Qingyuan was a car fanatic. His garage was lined with all kinds of luxury cars. However, he was lazy and seldom drove himself, but only appreciated his collections occasionally. What a rich and willful boy!

"As a friend, I have the obligation to support you," Zhao Qingyuan smiled. Seeing Yu Qinghuan's frowning eyebrows, he hurriedly added, "And the car is truly beautiful. Many of my friends outside the circle have already placed orders."

Zhao Qingyuan's words were not false. Since Yu Qinghuan spoke for Kenn's passion series, the sales volume had increased dramatically, both the passion series and other series!

Everyone tended to foster a good feeling toward Yu Qinghuan. Among so many sports cars, the main reason why they chose Kenn was that Yu Qinghuan was the spokesperson.

Zhao Qingyuan's friends were even crazier. These idlers imitated the tone of little girls to leave comments under Yu Qinghuan's Weibo, urging him to post more contents and selfies. They would buy whatever Yu Qinghuan spoke for, from watches to cars, whatever. They were more star-struck and hot-blooded than anyone else.

What's more, they even coerced Zhao Qingyuan into introducing Yu Qinghuan to them.

At the thought of that, Zhao Qingyuan touched the small bottle in his pocket and said to Yu Qinghuan, "It's really weird. You are a gay while you are so popular among a group of straight men! This is unbelievable!"

Zhao Qingyuan then took the small bottle out of his pocket, smiling obscurely, and then slipped the bottle into Yu Qinghuan's hand, "Indian Divine Oil! Am I worthy to be your best friend? I never failed you!"

Yu Qinghuan, "..."

Why was Zhao Qingyuan's being worthy to be his best friend shown in that aspect?

"Qingyuan," Yu Qinghuan took a deep breath. Brimming with the urge to beat someone, he put aside the bottle of the so-called Indian Divine Oil, and stared at Zhao Qingyuan for as long as a full minute, until the hair on the other side stood erect. Then he slowly opened his mouth, "Don't you think you pay too much attention to the fact that I am gay?"

Zhao Qingyuan was baffled by what he said and spat out one syllable, "Ah?"

"This..." Yu Qinghuan pointed to the small bottle, "How do you know this kind of thing? And those little dirty videos. Where did you get them?"

Zhao Qingyuan swallowed a mouthful of saliva, "This... Isn't it quite simple?"

Yu Qinghuan clicked his tongue and almost frightened Zhao Qingyuan into wetting his pants with only one sentence.

"Someone who has no idea what is going on here would think you are the gay."

Zhao Qingyuan, "!!!"

"Shut up! Don't talk nonsense! I am only into women!" He hastened to defend for himself. In order to prove his innocence, he was trying to show Yu Qinghuan the pictures of beautiful women he had saved in his mobile phone. Suddenly, there was a clicking sound at the door.

It turned out that Huo Qu came back. Click the external link to read next chapter!