C53. "Qinghuan, Can You Come to See Me?" (1)

Yu Qinghuan's endorsement fee was not much, only 1.2 million a year. After signing the contract, Ada would pay 1/3 in advance. And the balance payment would be paid off after the advertisement was launched.

This was conventional in this industry, no room for negotiation. So Yu Qinghuan signed the contract without hesitation and also signed a confidentiality agreement.

Ada requested Yu Qinghuan not to release the news that he would be the new spokesman of the normcore series watch to anyone or any media. He must wait until Adam found a new spokesman of the exquisite series, and then Ada would release the news together officially.

Such requirements were what Yu Qinghuan was asking for. So the process was very smooth. When Yu Qinghuan was about to leave, a lot of working staff of Ada even asked to exchange numbers with him.

"Dude, how much money do I have now?" after walking of the elevator, Yu Qinghuan turned around and asked Yu Xin.

Now he had no money to hire a personal financial planner, and he also didn't plan to in this life. So he just transferred all the money in his account to Yu Xin to manage.

"Not much," Yu Xin counted on his fingers, "I've been selecting real estate for you. Those real estates in Hewan Community cost about 18 million, including the fitment cost. So there's only 2 million left for you to use now." He then cast a glance at Yu Qinghuan and asked, "What? Something urgent?"

Yu Qinghuan shook his head, "When you receive the endorsement fee next week, keep a hundred thousand for yourself and donate all the rest for me."

"What?" Yu Xin couldn't believe his ears, "Are you stupid or what? You are in great need of money now. If you donate it all, how do you live?"

"I have no commercial activities recently," Yu Qinghuan analyzed calmly, "After finishing my part of The Line of Life and Death, I'm going to the Grand Theater to temper my acting skills. Before shooting How to Love You, I wouldn't attend any commercial activities, so I don't have to purchase clothes and ornaments."

After trying to organize his words, Yu Qinghuan continued, "male stars and female stars are different. We don't have to spend much in daily life. Besides, I only donate 1/3. I still have 2/3 for myself."

It was neither he had too much money nor he was a fool. No one in this world didn't care about money. He just couldn't forget those who lent their hands while he was in his most difficult times.

Those people clearly knew what kind of lives they were having, but still tightened their belts and gave material assistance to him.

Every single thing those good people had done for him was engraved in his heart.

He remembered how he grew up, how he entered into the college and how he got here, so he was very clear that he should help those who had ever lent him a hand when he had the ability.

"Qinghuan, you are..." Yu Xin looked at him with a complicated look. Thinking for quite a while, he didn't find a suitable adjective to describe him. Finally he could only heave a long sigh and patted his shoulder and promised him, "I know what to do. You can count on me."

"Me! Me! Me! Count me in!" Zhao Qingyuan then moved his butt forward and said to Yu Xin, "Qinghuan is gonna donate 200 thousand? Then I should also do something. I'm gonna donate a little, 2 million!"

Yu Xin looked at him with his eyes wide open, "Mr. Zhao, this isn't a competition."

Over the past days, Yu Xinhuan had already seen Zhao Qingyuan through. So he clearly knew that Zhao Qingyuan wanted to be Yu Qinghuan's friend, but not his, so he still used honorific.

But...this man was too good at attracting hatred! He called 2 million a little!? What the hell!

"Oh come on! Don't get me wrong." Zhao Qingyuan then held Yu Qinghuan's shoulder and grinned, "Qinghuan and I are saving the world!"

As saponaceous as Yu Xin was, he already wouldn't want to talk to him anymore. He rolled his eyes at him secretly and immediately went to drive the car, so he could throw this asshole back to the filming site.

But his goddamn second hand Audi went broken, he just couldn't start the engine no matter how.

Finally he could only let Qinghuan and Qingyuan go first while he himself went to repair it.

It was nothing for Yu Qinghuan, but not for Zhao Qingyuan. He was a big star. Whichever public transport he would choose, people would recognize him.

Yu Qinghuan meant to call Zhao Qingyuan's broker or his assistant to come pick him up, but Zhao Qingyuan just refused it however hard Yu Qinghuan persuaded him.

Yu Qinghuan pushed him and finally he admitted that he actually skipped work today.

Anyway they had to go back. Finally they figured out a way—buying two black big masks for both of them. They hid themselves from place to place and finally took a taxi on the road.

They thought they were in perfect disguise. But while the priest climbs a foot, the devil climbs ten! Paparazzi were paparazzi! Soon after they went back to filming site, sneak shots of them two were already on the internet!

[Juicy news! The best actor winner Zhao Qingyuan is dating a newcomer of the same crew! So so sweet!]

[The best actor winner Zhao Qingyuan's new relationship!]

[Today you lose another idol...Zhao Qingyuan has already had a long-term relationship]

...

All kinds of eye-catching juicy news were sent out, bombing the internet!

Yu Xiu who had just came back from repairing the car nearly sent his heart for repair. Next chapter ↓ ↓ ↓