Scars and Promises

No P.O.V

It was a hot summer day as Ryan and Claire walked up to the daycare holding hands, Red Trailed Behind Like a dark shadow, He didn't like they dating already, but they didn't need to rub it in. As they entered the ground of the daycare Ryan looked up at the sky and screamed "WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!" Claire  Gave a small giggle at her goofy Boyfriend's yell, they entered the daycare not to find UnicornMann or Goldy downstairs as they usually do.

Ryan felt sadness in his heart knowing that ever since the Knife Squad declared war he and UnicornMann would drift apart, Goldy came running up the stairs from the basement and stopped at the doorway.
She ran back down the , stairs, Red Went down stairs to see UnicornMann, Red is against war but it was out of his control. Ryan and Claire went upstairs to see Tina on the table rallying the Knife/slingshot squad, Ryan Coughed and Tina whipped around to see them both she jumped down from the table into her seat with a hmph. "Hi everyone!" Ryan jumped onto the table, Claire close Behind.   
Just as she did, Riley came out from the Art gallery with Dart "Hi!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.  All the kids looked at her, Riley and Dart had different outfits from Riley's usual overalls and Boots, and Dart's Black hoodie and jeans
She Wore a cute little Dress with leggings and a short puffy Sleeve shirt, Dart wore a stripped shirt tucked in with Jeans and white shoes

Dart's face was red at the ecstatic Riley, Everyone knew that Dart had a huge crush on Riley. well, Riley felt the same but when both around each other they Get too flustered to actually say anything. It was summer and it was a good look since it would be so hot, Evetyone gathered around Riley and Dart asking them for their own makeovers for summer. But of course she did, all of them mad new looks and Clothes for the summer.

UnicornMann p.o.v

I was sitting down in my lab Working on a new experiment with Sweetie along with me,  Goldy had gone upstairs to get some food for us both because she was hungry and was going to force me to eat either was so I could care less. Goldy came running back down into my lab 30 seconds later in a panic, but she wasn't screaming or being insane. She closed the door and started blocking it with Barrels and Boxes, I sighed getting up from my chair and walked over to her. "Goldy, what's going on, what are you doing?" I asked her, She jumped out of pure fear not knowing I was there.

"Ryan's here! He saw me and so I ran back down here- and-" she kept cutting her self off still trying to barricade, Goldy sighed and sat in-front of the Boxes. I sighed at started to move the boxes out of the way, I was sick and tired of being frighted of the stupid knife squad, I'm hungry and I just want some food. "buddy what are you doing!?" Goldy jumped up, we both heard a thud from above us from the balcony. We had woken up Ley who was sleeping close to Sabre who was on a bed and was all hooked up, Sabre had gotten into a fight with his Ex-girlfriend Cookie who was apart of the knife squad and he was beat up pretty bad and harshly.

I had saved him by putting him on emergency life line, Ley who had punched Dave and beat up Tony was staying by his side. "what's going on..?" She ask sleepily coming down the stairs with caution, when she had reached the bottom ley saw the barricades and started to fear for the worst. "A-Are we going to be attacked?" She asked, let came down the stairs all the way with her crowbar . "no, I'm going out there because I am DONE being afraid." I responded Harshly, I knew it was mean of me to do that but still I wasn't gonna let my friends be sad.
I love them and they need someone to hold them together since Sabre can't at the moment, Ley moved around from the corner nodding. She was approving that this was the right choice, she grabbed my wrench from my Desk and threw it to me I caught it and with confidence walked up the stairs.
I headed for the kitchen, this was my main mission. I peaked in, the coast was clear. I entered the kitchen and grabbed some plates from the tables and entered through the door to the kitchen, I froze when I saw Cookie in the kitchen she had spotted me. But instead of pulling out her knife and attacking me she hushed me and got down low, she waved me over to her and as I approached close as she whispered to me.

"ok, I know we're supposed to be enemies, but please tell me, hows Sabre...?" She whispered, my eyes went darker remembering what happened to him. "He's, ok... just on emergency care, we need for for everyone we've barely eaten.." I whispered back to her, Cookie made her way over to the cabinets and pulled out a lot of food and put it in huge bags she had brought to take the rest of the food and gave it all to me, I started storing all of it in the backpack I brought she grabbed water and more food and gave it to me. "Please, Save him. And tell him, I'm sorry.." that was the last thing she said to me, She held my hands. before jumping over the counter and leaving, I ran back down to my lab
and showed everyone the food, They all gasped. "How did you get this all so fast?!" Ley asked, Looking back to me after rummaging through it all. "I had some help as an apology from someone who really cared for Sabre.." I responded, they all looked at me and then back at the food.

*time skip*

Ley P.O.V

After we had eaten and gotten all of our strength back and had lifted Sabre up to fed him carefully, me, Goldy and Sal made a plan to strike against Knife Squad. It was time for revenge, We had geared up with all kinds of weapons and inventions ready to strike. "pep talk!" Goldy Yelled, everyone gathered. I had decided to stay behind to care for Sabre, we had used to be rivals but now they were like best friends. I had feelings for Goldy but I knew how she was and I knew I didn't have much more time to tell her. "Alright it's time we take some ground back, For us, For Sabre!" Goldy Said, holding a spear up and we had chanted and then they gone on their way.

Goldy P.O.V

We charged up the basement stairs and Started charging up the daycare Stairs, "Attack!" I Screamed, we started Firing. None of them were ready, "Knife squad!!"  we heard past the gunfire and screams, people were ducking and Attacking. The last thing I saw was Tina charging at UnicornMann and then there was a loud painful scream, Everyone stopping firing and attacking. We all looked to UnicornMann who was bleeding from his eye, "UNICORN!!!" We all screamed and rushed to him.

( RE WRITING TIME! :D
Welp that was angst Filled and I feel real bad now DX

(1270 words also!)