"Thanks, I'll never got this if you're not here." I mumbled, appreciating all his help.

"You're welcome, don't be dramatic. I'll still be training you." Joe laughed before leaving us there.

I put all my stuff in the locker and start my work with a big smile and a happy heart.

The routine has always been the same from making coffee and serving some cakes. Customer per customer, I gave my best shot and just impress them.

In a few feet away I saw a familiar face, familiar angelic face that I've seen before. There she is, taking picture with a girl outside, smiling at the camera and hugging the girl before going to the shop. This time, she's all by herself.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked politely.

"I'm really good, Camila right?" I asked, even though I can still remember her name and her face.

How can I even forget when she was sending me some flirty looks and some sneaky glances, she even winked at me while biting her lip. But maybe, I'm just overreacting. Maybes she's all just that friendly.

"Yeah. But anyway, I'll get Caramel Macchiato with extra caramel and milk." Camila informed me, I nodded and punched her order.

"Got it. Hot, right?" I said. I took a glimpse at her and just saw one of the brightest brown eyes in the room. I almost melted knowing that those eyes are looking at me. She nodded.

I interrupted my thoughts and just get her payment. She giggled as I avoided my looks from her. I made her coffee silently as she stood there with her phone.

Suddenly Lauren came in from her break, I made a face to let her know who's in the shop. She widen her eyes, eyeing the place and she saw the brunette woman standing there looking at her phone. I smirked when I saw her checked her out.

When I finished her coffee, perfectly and made sure didn't miss anything. "Here it is, Camila. Have a great day."

Camila looked at me and her lip lift for a smile before biting the inside of her lip.

"Thanks." She mumbled quietly and took her coffee.

Okay, maybe she just love biting her lips and I'm just overreacting.

But then when she got to her seat, she met my eyes and smirked at me before tilting her head. I blushed and turn around not even bothering to look at her anymore.

Her last visit here were so awkward that we had to witness her make out session with her boyfriend after flirting with us and now she's giving me some game again. Well I cannot play her game, I have Ariana. I'm dating her and I hope I can make her mine too.

After that smirked, I never made my eyes land on her. It's dangerous and not gonna do any good to me. I can sense she has something to me, maybe she like me or I'm just assuming things but whatever the fuck it is, I don't want it.

The sun fell down and my shift was about to end, Camila left the place hours ago. She was busy with her notebook, writing, according to Lauren.

The place were nearly empty and I was cleaning the area, organizing the room. But then the bell ring, alarming us that a customer walk in right before our shift ends. I mentally groan and just continue wiping the mess.

"Sorry to burst in before closing." The familiar voice rang to my eyes, I widen my eyes and thought I might me hallucinating. I frowned, it's maybe because I miss her so much.

"Don't be mad." I heard her again, but this time I turn around and saw her there wearing a teasing smile.

"We're close ma'am. Sorry." I joked, smirking at her.