𝟎𝟑. | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐈𝐈.

Start from the beginning

Me and the gang finally arrived to Club Envy, but we were in the parking lot waiting on Dave. Meanwhile, I decided to sit in the car while the rest were standing outside, talking.

I don't know why he would be the last one to come since he was talking so much shit with his sophisticated cocky attitude, which was attractive to me.

"Where is this big headed ass dude at?", Charlie asked, looking around to search for his car.

"Ariana, where yo lil boyfriend at? We been waiting for ten minutes.", Mario joked.

"I don't know. Call him, you got his number.", I went along with it, which caused his eyes to widen.

"Oh wow. Since you say that, here he comes.", he announced and I peeped out the window to see his car pulling up right next to ours.

I waited until he got out the car so he can see my outfit, since I probably tease him so much and I make him drool, which is exactly what I wanted him to do.

"My bad it took me so long, B.", I heard him say outside.

I opened the door from the backseat, stepping out with my phone and clutch like I was going onto the red carpet

I can feel his eyes gluing onto my curvaceous, hourglass figure. Once we connected eyes, he did his lip bite and eyeing me up and down. He must really loved doing that to me cause he didn't stop.

"Damn, you looking good ma.", he complimented me while everybody else were talking and getting ready to go inside.

"Well thank you. You don't look so bad yourself.", I commented to him and he shot me with a smirk. I couldn't help but to giggle.

"I always look good, girl. This ain't no average Harlem nigga.", he corrected me.

"Tuh, trust me I'm coolin'.", I told him before we all walked inside.

_____________________________