"Push!" The doctor says. You push for 10 seconds. "Ow!"
"Almost there (Y/N), one more big push!"

And then it's was pure bliss.

———————

You began to smile. Then as Rocky taught you, you breathe.

"You think meditation is going to help you?!" Nathan, gets closer to you. You don't answer him, but you began to glow. "Magic doesn't effect me Dragon Slayer!" He kicks you into the wall.

When the dust clears, your in a protective sphere. You let the sphere go away, the Wings Aiko gave you are still there and your still in your Dragon Force form. "It's on Nathan!"

With Aiko & Yumi
—————

Yumi disappears into the wall. "What the hell stop doing that!" Aiko flies endlessly down the hall trying to find Yumi.

"I gotcha." Yumi says teasingly. She wraps her arms around Aiko's backside from the ceiling. She bites Aiko's neck playfully. Aiko's face flare red. "Is this a fight or what?!" She kicks Yumi off of her.

They both land on the ground. "I don't know Aiko, its fun messing with you." She begins to circle Aiko, her orange hair was like fire it swayed every time she walked. "I have to plan my next attack or this fight could last forever." Aiko begins to think.

"I'm done playing games Yumi fight me with everything you got." Aiko challenges her.

She closes her eyes, and smirks. "As you wish.." she begins to float and her hair glows brighter. "Her energy...." Aiko says breathless.

"You said everything I got..." Yumi blends into the wall again disappearing.

"Shit...I hope mom is okay...." Aiko says quietly.

"Aiko this isn't any fun when your just standing there like that!" Yumi surprise attacks Aiko by kicking her and sending her through the wall.

"Aiko!" You see your daughter face down as she crashes through the wall.

"Pay attention (Y/N)!"  Nathan slams you to the ground, you land on your ankle weird, it sends a jolt of pain through your body.

"God damn it!" You yell out.

"Yumi why are you here?" Nathan begins to scold his younger sister. "Well it just sort of happened, things got a little too...well rough." Yumi smiles.

While they're talking you crawl your way to Aiko, you rest her head on your lap. "Mom they're so strong..." she says weakly. "I know...god I wish the others were here." You say.

"I don't know how we're gonna beat them, they use  curses not magic." Aiko says sitting up and thinking.

"Together."

"What?" Aiko looks at you confused. "When you put me out of my trance our bond was connected somehow and I was able to break free. Aiko we cant do this by ourselves but our everlasting bond as mom and daughter will combine our powers and beat them." You explain to her.

"You think that's gonna work?" Aiko looks at you hopeful. "It just might. Now hold my hand and concentrate!" You say.

You both put both of your hands together and press foreheads. You take a deep breath and try to feel Aiko's energy. "I think it's working." Aiko calmly says.

"What the hell do you two think your doing?!" Nathan says.

"Didn't you two forget magic doesn't work on us!" Yumi taunts.

"Don't listen to them, just keep concentrating." You say to Aiko. Suddenly, you both begin to glow and float. You glowed a bright yellow while Aiko glowed pink.

You felt the power overflow you two, you two were in unison. You both close your eyes and try to concentrate and control the magic.

"Um brother.." Yumi sounds worried. "Don't worry Yumi it's not gonna hurt us....maybe.." Nathan says.

"You and your whole guild is going to regret the day you messed with the Fairy Tail guild!" You say.

"With the magic powers combined of the Solar Dragon slayer and the Angel Slayer of Love and Nature we are now in unison and you can't do anything to stop us."

You both open your eyes and they were glowing a bright white. "UNISON RAID!" You and Aiko shout.

The yellow and pink blast is sent towards the siblings, their screams pierce the air and they were starting to disappear.

You and Aiko slam back down on the ground, back to your regular clothes. Your hair was a mess and so was Aiko's. Her clothes were ripped and she had bruises and cuts on her face and body. You on the other hand had a bandage on your thigh from where Nathan and Yumi gave you a shot. Your clothes were also ripped and your ankle was had a sharp pain.

"We did it!" Aiko jumps up and down.

You try to get up and you start to fall down but Aiko is there to catch you, "let's go find the other okay?" Aiko says.

"Yeah...Aiko how in the world are you hear I thought you were sick?" You ask as she throws you arm over her shoulder.

"I guess I heal quickly? I don't know, but that doesn't matter now we gotta find the others." She says.

"Just like your father....stubborn as hell."

———————

AYE 1ST CHAPTER OF THE NEW YEAR!!!