DB24

Had her throat not ached her lungs might of worked along with her voice in squeaking to his sudden growl of annoyance. Without warning he’d flipped her around making Siana’s finger tighten around that knot. Dropping her rear between parted legs, Siana kept her hands closer to her heart unsure as to what he was doing.

The only view of him was of legs, and the one that had been resting easily straight out now lifted, creating an almost cage around her. She fidgeted not liking how his breath was able to breath down her neck. Bringing his left hand towards his face, Siana smelled it before she heard what sounded as though someone was tearing parchment.

Its thickness was overwhelmingly strong, a richer husky smell that would've been picked out of many others even by a human. Her nose flared allowing for better identifying of just what he planned to do. Sounds of his lips being licked shook her body once again feeling his breath on her shoulder blades.

Bringing that hand around to her eyes War held it in which not a drop of his blood would fall, his presentation to her was more than Siana’s brain was able to process. Books she had been able to finish described blood sharing between pairs as a way to strengthen a bond, it also aided in helping replenish the drinkers blood supply faster. Mostly when hunting wasn’t an option.

She wouldn’t lie to herself about wanting his taste to roll down her throat, it was taking everything in her to remain planted. But once she had what she thought to be an overwhelming taste of him, she’d never be able to push forward with her plan. A line so thin in disliking his every whim to allowing him to aid her in small tasks would be cut.

War’s blood would be all she craved in essence, she’d be unable to not seek him out. Catch a whiff of him in passing or even to allow drawn out eye contact. Without realizing it she shook her head. Not wanting that sort of attachment to a being that had taken everything from her. He wrecked what childhood she should of had, while gifting her something she still didn’t understand.

The growl she waited for never came, instead air was pulled from her lungs. Mouth pressed to her ear poured hot breath across flushed cheeks. Every word he spoke was hushed in a darkness that would of turned creatures of the dark scurrying.

“Drink!” She shook her head again, unable to breath properly in voicing her choice. Closing her eyes tightly to what could've been an earthquake against her back, Siana gulped her fear down where is belonged.

“If you do not drink.” He paused making an already rapid heart rate spike. “I will chain you to this bed and force it down your throat” Already dizzy from lack of nourishment and slumber Siana choked on her words, daring to defy him differently.

“You cannot….make me. Find another” She coughed barely understandable through her croaking sworness.  Cursing the gods as Siana swore she heard him laugh, she listened with wide eyes to every breathtaking word he bestowed upon her.

“You think I would allow another to feed you, when you could drain them dry. Never. You will feed from me, and me only.” There was a pause, as if he was giving her time to comply, when she didn’t speak he went on.

“If you continue to refuse.” His lips pressed closer to her ear spiking her temperature past bearable. “I will make good on my words.” His hand raised bringing the sliced wrist closer to her mouth. Just his actions alonged dared Siana to refuse, knowing full well she was already without a hold on doing so.