I walked out of Prescott's room and into the leaving room, he was waiting for me with a juice bottle in his hands. Prescott was dressed with black jeans, a white T-shirt and a black suit jacket. His shoes are black and his hair was in up hair style.

"I'm ready to go Prescott

"I'm ready to go Prescott." I said to him and he looked up at me.

"Well then let's go we don't want to keep anybody waiting. Also Zayleen is meeting us at the office. She decided to join the project to see what it's like working at the company." Informed Prescott. I gave him a weird look when he mention that Zayleen was going to join the project.

"She is willingly coming to the company to join a project?" I asked you could tell by my tone that I didn't believe what he just said.

"That's the same reaction I had when she told me but you know how she is." Said Prescott with a shrug.

"Well then let's go and not keep our little sister waiting." I said and with that we left for work.

*** arriving at the company ***

I got out of Prescott's black Mercedes and I could feel people staring at me. My brother came to my side and guided me inside the company building. My little sister came running towards us and hugged both of us.

"I'm so glad to see you guys again! Alyssa I thought that you where going to live at the house with dad

"I'm so glad to see you guys again! Alyssa I thought that you where going to live at the house with dad." Said Zayleen.

"Yes I was going to but Prescott said that I could stay with him at his apartment until I found one of my own. You know me and our father don't get along that well so I decided that I didn't want to bother him." I said to my little sister even though it wasn't the exact reason as to why I was moving out.

"But I'll get to see you still right?" Asked Zayleen to me. I smiled at my little sister.

"Of course Zayleen! Just because I decided to move out doesn't mean we won't see each other again. Plus you are joining the project too so we will see each other more often." I said to Zayleen.

"Good." She said to me.

"So you just care about Alyssa? What happened to me Zayleen, you don't care about your older brother anymore?" Asked Prescott to Zayleen. I laughed at my older brother, he could be such a baby when he wants to be.