calling Allison

Lydia Point Of View

"Stiles, are you okay? I mean, was it okay? Or, was I good? Did you enjoy it? Oh god, this was too soon, wasn't it?" "Lydia, stop it. Just stop. Relax. It was the best moment I've ever experienced. I mean, you are the one I love and I couldn't imagine this moment with someone else." Stiles looked at me. He held my face and kissed it. Not only on my mouth, but on my eyes, cheeks, chin, nose, forehead. It was great. A guy never treated me like this. I looked at him. I grab his hand and put it on my face. I love the feeling if him touching me. He's so gentle. "So, what should we do now? It's almost midnight so there isn't a lot we can do now." I ask him. "We could just go to sleep, is that okay?" He anwsers. "Yes sure, I'm kinda tired." I smile at him. When we got in the bed, he put his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear: "Good night, beautiful." I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

----------

The next morning we had some breakfast and after that, Stiles left because he had stuff to do for school. When he was gone, I called Allison. Allison is new in my school and we're best friends now. "Allison! Oh my GOD! I need to tell you so much." "Hey Lydia! Yes, tell me! I'm so curious!" Allison sounds very happy to hear me. "Okay, so it wasn't like all the other guys.. This felt so real. It was amazing." "Well???? Did it happen?" Allison asks me. "Uhh, it migh've happened yesssss bu-" "OH MY GOD, HOW WAS IT? WAS HE GOOD? TELL ME EVERYTHING!" I laugh. "Okay okay, hahaha, chill! So first he told me that it would be his first time. I thought that was so adorable. But then when he started kissing me and slowly undressing me... I've never felt that way before. It was like in the movies. It was the best moment ever." I hear Allison sigh. She says: "Oh Lydia, that is so cute. I imagined it like, as you said, in the movies. The perfect setting, perfect moment, perfect couple." When she said couple, I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. I think I'm really in love with him.

I know this is a short chapter but I had to come up with something so the story will go on fluently! I promise the next chapter will be longer ♡