Cazanette - Unleashed

CHAPTER TWELVE - Unleashed

Gaila, Globus and Granger were waiting for the next commands from us. The Elder looked at the Cazanettian skies as if she was seeing things again.

"It is coming." the Elder said.

"What is it?" asked Globus.

"Is it your vision of the first rain?" asked the smith – who sat at the back of the Elder and holding Globus' mane. "Is it something we should afraid of? Are we going to die?" he added. The smith's red eyes shined as he glared at the skies.

"We won't die. I can't see the new world but we will fly through a sea of water."

"Fly through water?! How could we do that? We can't breathe in water. Even our hybrids are all aerial species!" said the male purebreed that was carried by an owl man.

"By the nymph's power." said Granger. "We can ask help from her about our concern in water. We could even ask her to stop the rain."

"The nymph? Haha! Isn't her existence just a legend to make the eldest person's fame?" said one of the purebreed merchant that was riding a big winged cat.

"I believe more in the shrine and the purebreed from that gathering whom they said was contradicted to the three heroes." said another purebreed.

"The middle classmen wouldn't know about the nymph. But the nymph reached out to the citizens that time. We just need to ask her." said Alnah. Everyone was silently listening.

"Elder, can you ask the nymph and link it to us?" asked Allythycne.

"But if we need to connect to the Elder, we should at least touch her." said one harpy.

"At least, every purebreed or human who mounts on a hybrid may touch each other's hands, the hybrids can still connect. How about winged hybrids who carry non-winged hybrids?" said Chaeldra.

"If they let the others touch them with feet." Said Arthemia

So they formed a branched formation while the Elder closed her eyes and called the nymph. "Beautiful water deity that envelops Cazanette with beautiful glistening waters, hear upon our wishes."

"You don't need to call me like that, Mir. I can see the wishes around you. They wish that the prophecy will not happen." said Theta. Everyone can hear her voice while their eyes are closed.

Theta went out of the water for the very first time. The water was like a fountain that pushed her upwards in front of Globus. She touched the Elder's face with her cold water hands. She whispered, "Mir, I cannot stop the rain and the sea in your vision. But I can protect you by letting you breath in the water." "I understand." The Elder said with her eyes still closed. "Mir, open your eyes. This might be the last time that I'll see you." Theta whispered.

The Elder slowly opened her eyes and saw the nymph. "The last time?" the Elder asked. "Mir, I gave you a temporary immortality. I want to give you the crystal of youth so that you'll remember the real you and keep your promise before Cazanette..."

"The real me?"

"Yes. The real you..." said Theta. She touched the Elder's forehead with her liquid forehead. Theta and the Elder closed their eyes. A tear fall from Theta's eyes and fell into the Elder's lips. Theta touched the Elder's face.

"After you wake up from your deep slumber, you will regain all your memories. Before, during and after you went to this world." The nymph's liquid body then fall into the water... gone.