"Oh!" My mouth hung open as I realized what he was talking about. "Maybe if I see it, then I might be ready..." I shrugged while teasing him slightly. My intentions were pure. I hadn't ever seen a man's private area. I defiantly had an idea what it looked like from reading forbidden stories, but that was all.

Nana kept me away from sin for as long as she could.

"You very smart, Red." He smirked at me.

I blushed and turned my face away from him. I didn't want him to see how heated up I could be after a small conversation. The heat needed to leave my body, and there was one sinful way.

The car stopped outside a house. From the outside, it looked cozy and warm. It was tall with wide glass windows. It seemed to be built from cobblestones and wood.

"No one is lives except for me, so we will have a very good time until I claim you," Luciano winked as he got out of the car.

The driver of the car came to my side and opened the door for me. I thanked him once again and followed Luciano inside the house.

"The castle was better..." I sighed as I walked inside.

"The castle was filled with men, and I can't let you be around them," he replied as he switched on the lights. "The maids will be here in a few," he added as he walked further inside.

Luciano took me up to his bedroom and opened the door, "This is your bedroom, and mine, of course." He said with a grin on his lips.

"I have to sleep with you?" I asked. "All the time?"

The bedroom was large, but it didn't give the same sense of peace as it was inside the castle. The ceiling wasn't too tall, and the bed was slightly short.

"Oh, Red, you'll be doing a lot more things than sleeping with me." He said as he crashed down on the bed with a thud.

I walked over to him and asked, "Now can I see your monster?"

He laughed at my words. "Have you seen it before?"

I shook my head.

"Then you'll be frightened, princess, I don't want to scare you." He pouted.

"I won't be, I want to see," I replied as I came closer to him. I believed I wasn't in my senses anymore. My words, my actions, and everything else was unbelievable. I wasn't like this in Whitebridge.

"Sit here," he pointed at the place beside him.

I straightened my posture and sat down with him.

"Now, what are you going to do by seeing it?" Luciano asked.

"Nothing. You also saw mines, so I should also see yours," I argued. He threw his head back and let out a laughter. It wasn't anything funny.

"Equality, huh, nice." He murmured before taking my hand in his. He pressed my hand against his crotch, and a small gasp escaped my throat. "Look what you do to me, princess."

It was hard.

"Can I see it?" I asked as I turned my eyes away from his crotch.

Luciano unzipped his pants in front of me and freed the monster that was settled in between his thighs. He was rock hard and ready.

"Can I touch it?" I asked with hesitation.

"It's all yours, princess," he stated.

My trembling fingers circled around his erection, feeling it's urgent heat.

"Do you want to taste it?" He asked. I nodded my head, and his hand reached out to my curls. He quickly wrapped them with a fist and lowered my head down to his cock.

"Open your mouth and take it in," he instructed.

My hands slipped away from his hardness before my head dipped down. With a devout desire, I took his cock into my mouth. Luciano knotted his fingers in my hair before pushing me all the way down.

That's when I got a taste of him.

I forced my throat wider and took him deeper. It felt so good yet so evil. The creature's heartbeat quickened as he growled out of pleasure.

"Fuck, princess, don't make me claim you right here."

My head rocked back and forth down his cock. My stomach clenched as it filled my mouth up.

With another groan, Luciano pulled my hair and stopped.

"That's all, princess." He stated.

Read up to chapter 45 on patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr