"I wish we could just stay here forever." He eventually tells me.

I frown to myself, "Me too."

It's silent again. His hands are playing with my hair, wrapping it around his fingers.

"I don't love her, you know." He softly tells me.

I swallow thickly.

I have so many questions.

"Then why are you with her?" I blurt out.

I feel him shrug, "She fills the silence."

"Oh." I meekly respond.

"But she doesn't stop the noise."

I sit up a bit to look at him, confused.

"Noise?"

"My mind is a broken record. Screaming your name over and over."

He says it like he means it. And fuck, I don't want him to.

Because this is so fucking wrong.

"Harry, why are you telling me this?" I fully sit up now, clutching the sheet to my chest.

Harry looks me dead in the eye.

"Because I think you should leave him."

I laugh. It sort of just comes out. He doesn't look pleased at this.

My smile slowly diminishes, "You're joking, right?"

"What makes you think I'm joking?" He inquires,
clearly irritated.

"Do you not remember what happened in Italy?" I snort.

"Soleil—"

"No, Harry. You don't fucking get it, do you? You cheated on me. You ruined the last bit of hope I had for us. You ruined the future we had."

"As if you're so innocent. You were going to walk out on me. You would've if I hadn't caught you!" He laughs, bitterly.

I slide off the bed, still hugging the sheet to my bare body. He's watching from the bed, arms crossed.

"You fucking ruined my life. You ruined my heart. Do you really expect me to just drop my fucking life for you? I already learned my lesson with you. I won't give something good up for you. I don't feel shit for you."

"Then why the fuck are you here?"

My stomach drops. I don't think I've ever heard him speak to me like this before. This is so different to me. He sounds so cold, so dark.

Harry stands up from the bed, approaching me.

"Why do you keep coming back, then? If your life is so fucking perfect and you love him so fucking much, why are you here with me? He thinks you're at home right now reading a book when really you're getting your throat fucked by someone you told him not to worry about."

I feel my heart in my throat. I could hack it up right now on this carpet.

"Fuck you." I spit out.