Chapter 2

For the rest of the movie Kaitlyn just pretended to be scared and she would jump on to Hayes' lap, when something scary happened.Gosh.... she was annoying.

after the movie ended, kaitlyn had to go home.So it was just me and Hayes, which Iiö was kinda happy about.

Hayes P.O.V ( yes hayes has his on pov in this story)

Andrea was actually really nice,and pretty😏

I dont know why but kaitlyn was being so rude to her for no reason. I guess she was jealous.

After kaitlyn left it was akward between Andrea and I.

Andrea P.O.V

I didnt want it to be akward so I just went downstairs too the boys.

Dang it! I said to myself quitly noticing that Hayes followed me downstairs. i kinda liked him but i never do good with expressing my feelings

Taylor: Guys we should play truth or dare!

Everyone: ya!

Taylor: cameron TorD

Cameron: D

Taylor: I dare u too... Jump in the pool with your clothes on.

Cameron: alright.

Cameron walked to the kitchen and everyone followed. He walked through the porch door and out to the pool. Without hesitating he jumped in.
Then Nash jumped in, then Taylor,then Matt. Everyone jumped in.

I wasnt wearing clothes that i cared much about ruining. But i was debating weather to jump in or not.

Cameron:Come on Andrea jump in!!

As soon as he said that i felt somone pick me up bridal style and jump into the pool with me.
I screamed and everyone laughed. As soon as my body hit the water i turned around to see who carried me into the pool. It was Hayes.

After the pool Matt and I headed home.

Long day, cant wait what tomorrow brings me.

Hey guys!! Short chapter. But the next one will be longer