Chapter 7: Jango

The female, Taun We leads us to what seem like the bounty hunter's quarters. We are greeted by his son and is let inside. 
A man in a blue robe type thing comes out of a room and greets us.
Tuan We, asks about the bounty hunter's trip and if it was 'productive'.

"This is Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jedi Master (Y/n) (L/n)." She gestures towards us as I smile at the man, "They've come to check on our progress."

"Your clones are very impressive. You must be proud." Obi says concentrating on this man.

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe." 

"Ever made your way into the interior as Coruscant?" I ask him.

He looks at me and says, "Once or twice."

"Recently?" Obi sternly asks.

"Possibly." 

"Then you must know Master Sifo-Dyas."

The man then turns to his child and starts talking to him in another language that we don't understand.

"Master who?" 

"Sifo-Dyas. Is he not the Jedi who hired you for the job?"

Jango then gets uncomfortably close to Obi and says, "Never heard of him."

"Really?"

"I was recruited by a man called Tyranus on one of the moons of Bogden."

"Curious." I say.

"Do you like your army?" 

"We look forward to seeing them in action." Obi replies looking down at me.

"They'll do their job well. I'll guarantee that."

"Thank you for your time Jango.

"Thank you, Jango." I say following Obi's example.

We bow.

"Always a pleasure to meet Jedi."

Obi, Tuan We and I leave the room. Tuan We lead us to the door and says, "Remember, if they need more troops it will take more time to grow them."

"We won't forget, and thank you." Obi answers as we both bow.

"Thank you"

The door opens and Obi and I put on our hoods, we walk to the ship, "R4! Scramble code five to Coruscant, care of the old folks' home!" Obi tells the droid.

Obi then starts talking to Master Yoda and Master Windu, "I have successfully made contact with the prime minister of Kamino. They are using a bounty hunter named Jango Fett to create a clone army."

I cut Obi off and continue, "I have a strong feeling that his bounty hunter is the assassin we are looking for."

"Do you think these cloners are involved in the plot to assassinate Senator Amidala?" Master Windu asks.

"No, master. There appears to be no motive." Obi says looking at me.

"Do not assume anything, Obi-Wan." Yoda voice booms, "Clear your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot."

"Yes, Master. They say Master Sifo-Dyas place an order for a clone army at the request of the senate almost ten years ago."

"I was under the impression that he was killed before that." I say looking at the Masters.

"Did the council ever authorise the creation of a clone army?" Obi asks.

"No. Whoever placed that order did not have the authorization of the Jedi Council." Master Windu says looking stern.