2.keith

Keith's POV
I'm over at Pige's house and it's just me and Hunk hanging out on the couch. I overhear Pige talking on the phone with someone asking if they would be over. I assumed it was lance. She gets a call a few minutes later and she looks excited for them to come over.

I don't pay any more attention to Pige or Hunk and just stare at my phone. I want to text lance asking if he would be here but he would think I'm being creepy and he would never want to be around me. That can't happen I really like lance and all of that would be totally messed up. I just won't talk around him then I can't mess up anything and he won't hate me. "Keith?" I look up to see Hunk in front of me."Yeah?"

"are u ok buddy? You seem really uncomfortable." Hunk said looking worried. " yeah I'm all good Hunk no need to worry." Hunk looks at me still looking very worried not really trusting me." Ok buddy if you need anything you can talk to any of us." I nodded not really wanting to talk anymore.

A few minutes later I hear a knock at the door. No one else seems to hear it so I get up to open the door for who I'm guessing is lance. I open the door to see non other then lance McLain. I look at him for a second in his normal clothes and a bag with I'm guessing more clothes for that night and the next morning. I look up at his face and he glares at me, oh no what did I do wrong!

"What are you looking at mullet?" I just move out of his way, not wanting to upset him more then I already have. I see lance walk up to Hunk and gave him a big hug. He does the same with Pige. I probably don't get a hug because I'm too weird for lance to even touch. I see Pige wave me over to the group. I walked over without thinking and she brings me into a hug."Keith, you can talk to us ok, lance can be mean sometimes." I look at her with a confused look.

"Lance isn't mean I just don't really want to be around him." I lied straight to Pige's face. I feel bad for lying but no one can know that I like lance. He is straight super straight, lance would never like me ever not in a million years. I hear Pige and Hunk ask what movie I would like to watch. I just shrugged, I don't care as long as I don't have to talk to lance.

After everyone but me arguing about which movie to watch, they settled on the horror movie, the conjuring. I'm fine with horror, I'm not so sure about lance. Then movie hasn't even started and lance looks terrified. Everyone was already on the couch when I walked in and I am forced to sit next to lance, just great another chance to make lance hate me.

~~time skip~~

It has been 30 minutes into the movie and lance is clinging to me like his life depends on it. Lance is so cute, he saw that I was staring at him. "You got a problem mullet?" Lance glared at me and I don't know why. "No I'm sorry lance." I said looking away. For the rest of the movie I don't even look at the screen, I just look at a wall not wanting to make lance more mad at me. "Keith?" Pige was sitting next to me. She must of switched places with lance."Yeah Pige?"

"Did lance do something to you?" I look down at the floor. "No Pige, he did nothing." She looks at me and nods then walks away. I'm the only one sitting on the couch. Until lance come into the room and sits on the couch too. Lance is on one side and I'm on the other.

I try to move over even more so he doesn't think I'm too close to him. I see that he has a glass in one of his hands with what looks likes milk and a couple of cookies in his other hand. Lance looks up to see me looking at him." You want some Keith?" I looked at him shocked." Am I hearing things wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"You just said my real name!" I say happily."Yeah I know you have a name other then mullet so?" Pige's walks in seeing me happy and lance confused. She grabs my hand and drags me out of the room out into the kitchen. " what happened?" I look at her happily" he said my real name not mullet!"

Pige looks at me confused."Why are you so happy?" I look down at her, "Because I never hear it from him, the only people I hear Keith from is you and Hunk" Pige looks saddened. "Wait only me and Hunk say your real name? What about you parents?" I look down at the floor. "I don't have parents."

Pige looked at me shocked."You don't have any parents! How do you pay for things? How do you eat? How do you have a house?"

"Pige calm down, the house I live in is my dads old house that he built on his land. I work a part time job, and I pay for my own stuff." Pige looks shocked. I turn to walk out but I see Hunk and Lance behind me. Lance looks bored and Hunk looks worried.

What else did I expect? lance to actually be worried for me? Pige and Hunk bring me into a hug. Lance just looks at the group hugging but he won't join. Probably because of me. After the hug, lance grabs my arm and pulls me upstairs to Pige's room. "Keith are you ok?" Lance worried for me? No he is just asking a friend if there fine.

"Yeah I'm good lance, you don't need to worry about me"

"it's not like I'm worried or anything" lance looks away. Oh he's upset again good going Keith. "I'm going back down stairs I think Pige and hunk wanted us all to play truth or dare, like 12 year olds."

" I'll be down in a minute" lance nods and leaves the room. I just sit there looking at the floor. Thinking to my self.

Hey thank you for reading this chapter. I will continue to try to make them at least 1,000 words and make them interesting.
— E.R