Eleven

I'm trying so hard with this updating thing, I'm sorry.

Yoongi woke up to a muffled noise. The room was dark and Jimin was still asleep. The movie stopped playing and the computer screen was dark. The noise sounded again and Yoongi flinched. It sounded like someone in pain. Muffled groans. He looked across the room to see Namjoon asleep in a weird mummy like position. Slowly he twisted himself from the bed and took quiet steps towards the bedroom door.

     Opening the door it seemed like all the house lights were off. Except for the light shining through the crevice of a room down the hallway. Yoongi didn't know who's room that was, he had yet to get a tour, all he knew for sure that it wasn't his and Jungkook's.

     The cries echoed again getting closer he could hear a voice saying words before a slapping sound followed by grunts and moans. Yoongi's curiosity got the best of him as he grabbed the door knob. He wanted to see what was happening, out of concern of course.

     As quietly as he could, he turned the knob, light from the room filtered into the hallway. Yoongi peaked half of his face into the room to see a sight he knew he wasn't supposed to see. Yoongi never blushed so hard in his life.

      On the edge of the bed there was Seokjin with a half naked, teary eyed Taehyung stretched across his lap. Sniffles coming out after gasps for breath. Seokjin was rubbing Taehyung's underwear covered booty and whispering into his ear. Taehyung sniffed and nodded whilst Seokjin pulled him up to sit on his lap. Yoongi silently cooes as kisses were smothered all over Taehyung's wet face.

     "Do you want to spend the night?" Seokjin asked, a sweet smile on his face.

     Taehyung shook his head vigorously as he jumped up from the older's lap. Seokjin chuckled as he help him back into his pajamas.

      "Are you embarrassed?" Jin teases.

     "Hell no." Taehyung pecked Jin on the cheek as a good night and scurried out the room, tumbling over Yoongi.

     "S-sorry, Yoongi." He looked down at the other to see his eyes squished closed and his chubby face scrunched up, his alert senses were blaring in his nerves.

     "I-it's okay... um, Tae."

     "What are doing out here, it's late." Taehyung helped Yoongi up from the floor, his hand lingered on his waist for no reason at all.

      "Oh, I was just looking for the bathroom." he lied knowing Tae would be embarrassed if Yoongi saw what was going on in the room.

      "I was going there too. Follow me. I can show you around the house tomorrow." Tae promised and grabbed Yoongi's hand leading him through the few hallways. Opening the door, Yoongi was met to a mostly white bathroom. It was very spacious with two sinks and an unnecessarily huge shower. A toilet was in between. But what grabbed Yoongi's attention most was the big shower.

      "Why is the shower so big?" Yoongi giggled innocently. 

      "Umm, for reasons your innocent mind wouldn't be able to comprehend, Yoongi. Do you need a toothbrush?" Taehyung tried to change the subject.

     "What! Just tell me, I'm almost 18!" he pouted aggressively.

     Taehyung moved passed Yoongi to get to the cabinets under the sink. "We only have manuals for backup, but we can get you an electrical one later."

    "Tell me, Tae!" Yoongi clasped his hands together and puffed out his bottom lip, giving his best puppy dog eyes.

     "You'll never want to shower in there if I tell you." Taehyung sighed.