Thirteen

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open. The room was a bit darker, his eyes focused to see Jungkook staring at him directly in the eyes. Yoongi blushed a little at their closeness.

     "You are so pretty, Yoongi," he whispered.

     "Um, thanks?" he nervously looked at Jungkook's nose.

     "I think I might have a crush on you."

     "Huh?" Yoongi blushed.

     "Just a little one. " Jungkook took a hand and gently caressed Yoongi's face, "I might tell the others."

     Yoongi had no idea what to say. First, it was Namjoon and now it was Jungkook? What would happen if he stayed at the house, who else would grow feelings? He didn't want to be a homewrecker; he was barely even an adult.

    "Jungkook Hyung... I- I don't want to cause any trouble." Yoongi hated that he couldn't return the feelings.

     "You won't, it's not that serious, you don't have to immediately return my feelings, it's only been a couple of weeks?" his thumb was rubbing his temple in a continuous back and forward motion, it was calming to Yoongi in this stressful situation.

      Yoongi looked down. Namjoon would feel better if he knew Jungkook had the same feelings, wouldn't he? And if both Namjoon and Jungkook have feelings for him the chance the others do too is a possibility.

     "O-okay." Yoongi nodded, "You can tell them if you want."

     Jungkook leaned in and kissed Yoongi's forehead.

     "You're so sweet." He smiled, letting his bunny teeth show.

     Yoongi shrugged, secretly loving it. Jungkook sighed.

     "Let's see what they're doing."

🌿     🌿    🌿

        Everyone was gathered in the living room. Yoongi grumpily sat on the couch Jungkook directed him to. The others were watching an American tv show on Netflix.

    "What's wrong with the baby?" Seokjin ruffled Yoongi's hair as he sat down.

     Both Yoongi and Jungkook shrugged and Seokjin shook his head.

    "We're watching Friends." Taehyung's deep voice came from underneath Yoongi, he was sitting between Seokjin's legs.

     Everyone's eyes were peeled to the tv so they wouldn't miss any subtitles. Seokjin pulled Yoongi into him so his head was resting on his chest; Jungkook's hand caressed his leg that was resting on his lap.

     A few minutes later and the episode ended, the guys went against watching another episode and sat on the floor around the living room table to play a game. 

     "Okay," Jimin started, "Never have I ever broken the 5-second rule." Everyone looked at Taehyung.

     "Fuck all of you, seriously," he crossed his arms and turned away pouting.

     "Ooo, me next, me next!" Hoseok raised his hand, "Never have I ever had sex with a friend's ex  a week after they broke up."

     "What the hell? Why is everyone coming for me?" Taehyung reached over and punched Hoseok in his arm.

     "You know what, it's my turn."Taehyung sat on his knees, "Never have I ever gotten caught by both mine and my partner's parents  having a threesome."