Second Year Part 2

So basically wattpad deleted my draft of this chapter and i had to rewrite this i am very very sorry this took so long.

btw THANK YOU SO MUCH for the reads and votes ♡♡♡.

________________________________________

"Godric i miss you gals!"

"We miss you too Josie."

"The summer was too long."

"Indeed it was."

_/*/*/*/*/*/_

"What you all got today?" Josie asked as she eat her toast after McGonagall pass them out.

"Uh first and second period Potions." Lily said reading carefully

"Same Lils." Genevieve said highfiving her.

"Not bad, Charms." Loli said smirking.

"So no one has classes with me?" Josie asked wide eyed.

"What you got?" Loli asked taking the paper from Josie's hand.

"Hey!" Josie exclaimed as Loli scanned her and Josie's paper.

"Aha today we have fourth and fifth period together, DADA." Loli said giving back the paper.

_/*/*/*/*/*/_

Lily took Gen hand and dragged her to the Potions class in the dungeons. She hoped she can avoid Fred.

"Lily! Stop dragging me!" Genevieve said taking her wrist away.

"Sorry Gen." Lily apologized.

"It's fine why are you in such a hurry? We still have 20 more minutes."

"I don't want Fred to notice me."

"Oh Lily Evans you are horrible at this. Come on i'll teach you a few things."

"Alright." Lily agreed as she and Gen walked slowly.

"First things first. Do you fancy the bloke?"

"Maybe, but Loli said we won't fit well i'm a muggleborn and he's a pureblood."

"That's bullcrap. Loli, you can say is raised in a very pureblood house with vintage dos and don'ts. So her parents taught her, muggleborns and purebloods don't fit well together romanticly. But, i'm not mocking him alright? Weasleys are considered a low class pureblood family. Meaning other purebloods don't care who they are or who they are with, also meaning those dos and donts, do not apply to them. So basically if you like him, you should just say yes the next time he ask. But if you don't, just let him down easy or act like you don't care. Acting like you care make it seems you have feelings for them. For example earlier dragging me through Hogwarts only to avoid him. But your answer is maybe so, i think you mean you like him, just not ready to say yes, right?" Gen explained.

"Yes. Now tell me more."

_/*/*/*/*/*/_

"You heard that right Freddie?"

"Yes i did Georgie. Evans fancy me back. George! Evans! Fancy! Me!" Fred exclaimed shouting. George quickly covered Fred's mouth with his hand, shuting him up.

_/*/*/*/*/*/_

"Loli about what you said, me and Fred are we really not compatible in any way?"

"Oh My Godric Lils! I said that ages ago, i am a changed gal. You can date whoever you want. Fred too, and hell! If Luke ask me out i'll say 'i'll think about it' but that is basically a yes."

"So it's fine, then?"

"Like i said, basically a yes."

"okay thanks."

"you are welcomed"

_/*/*/*/*/*/_

"Should i ask her again, George?"

"Don't know Fred." George laid on his bed looking up at the ceiling

"Okay, you have an idea. What is it?" He plopped down in front of his twin.

"I know you fancy her Fred, but this time you've got to play hard to get."

"Hard to get?"

"It's the muggle term Bill taught us from his muggle friend. You pretend like you're not interested for a while. It will make her curious and the chances of her saying yes is high."

"Really?"

"Try it, mate. Trust your twin"

_/*/*/*/*/*/_

"Remember the plan Fred"

"Got it George"

_/*/*/*/*/*/_

"So you'll say yes right?" Josie asked knowing everything already.

"Uh"

"Lils you've got to"

"Loli's right you know."

"No she doesn't have to. We are still young. We are in Second Year for Merlins sake! Do you guys really think dating is the best option right now?"

"Vieve's right, you shouldn't. I can't believe i'm saying this" Josie took a deep breath "but we should really focus on our studies."

"You changed sides really fast" Loli commented.

"I guess you guys are right, and maybe i'm wrong about these feelings."

"You might not be wrong about the feelings. Just wrong about the time"