Halloween Part 2

Lily's Pov

"I think i'm fine now Lily"said Hermione after wiping out a few tears from her face.

"Alright then Peach let's go" I said standing up from the bathroom floor where i was seated.

"Peach?" Hermione said with confusion written over her face.

"Yeah Peach it's a nickname. Because you look like a peach, in a good way though." I said explaining the new given nickname.

"Okay" she said wiping a few stray tears.

"Let's go now Peach"i said pointing at the closed stall door.

Thump!
Thump!!
THUMP!!!

There was a real life Troll Head with a body.

Hermione quickly open the stall door but when I close the door The Troll's wood thingy just smash the whole stall. Me and Mione duck before the wood thingy hit us.

"Lily Hermione MOVE!!!!" Harry said showing up with a both amazed and terrified Ronald Weasley.

The Troll kept swishing his wood thingy destroying the other bathroom stalls . While Me and Mione crawl through the rubble, Ron and Harry threw pieces of wood to The Troll to get his attention.

"Hey Pea brain" said Ron before throwing another piece of wood hitting The Troll in the head catching The Troll's attention.

Me and Mione took that as an opportunity to crawl under the sink. But The Troll Head saw us and smash his wood thing to the sink Mione is under. I pull Hermione quick enough before the wood thing hit her.

"HELP" Hermione quickly shout at the boys.

Harry pull out his wand and tried to attack the Troll. But The Troll what he was going to do so The Troll grabb James's wand and pull him up. James then well i don't actually know how ended up on the Troll's shoulder. The Troll started to shake his head trying to get James of his shoulders. And then accidentally James wand was in The Troll's nose. Me Hermione and Ron scrunched up our nose disgusted. Suddenly The Troll was about to sneeze so he shaked his head again.,
Harry hold The Trolls ears and so he would not fall down. Then finally the Troll pull James from his shoulder and hang him upside-down.

"DO SOMETHING" James shouted at us.

"What?" Ron said looking around.

"ANYTHING!" shouted James

"Ummmm Stu....  No Stupy....... No Stupid argggh Ron you try something" I said already giving up.

Then Ron took out his wand

"Ron swish and flick" said Mione while doing a hand gesture.

"Wingardium Leviosa" said Ron after he did the swish and flick.

And then the wood thing floated in the air out of The Troll's hand. When The Troll wanted to hit James he was confused he had no weapon. When he looked up the wood thing fell on his head making him faint and drop James.

"Is it.... Dead?" said Hermione walking up to them.

"I don't think so just knocked out" said James surely.

Then i smiled and hug the two boys.

"Lily stop hugging us your going to kill us" said James trying to get out of the hug.

Then James pull out his wand from the Troll's nose " Troll Boogies" said James as he scrunched up his nose.

Then we see the Professers running in

"Oh My Goodness explain yourself Potter" said Proffesor McGonagall shocked

"Well you see Proffesor"
"What it is"
"Ummmmmmm"
Me James and Ron tried to make up an excuse but not before

"It's My Fault Proffesor " said Hermione

Me James and Ron surely The Proffesors looked shock Hermione lying?

"Ms Granger?" said Proffesor McGonagall looking absolutely shocked at one of her best student.

"I went looking for the Troll. I've read about them and thought i can handle it. But i was wrong if Harry Ron and Lily haden't come and found me I'd probably be dead"  Hermione lied

James and Proffesor McGonagall look at eachother in disbelief.

"Be that as it be, it's still the most foolish thing to do. I would expected more rational behavior on your part and i am very dissapointed in you Ms Granger. 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgement." said Proffesor McGonagall looking dissapointedly at Hermione
"And as for you three i hope you realize how fortunate you are first or second year student can take on a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. 5 points........... will be rewarded to each of you for sheer dumb luck" said Proffesor McGonagall before going out of the loo. Proffesor Snape following after her.

"Perhaps you all should go mi-might wake up" stutterd Proffesor Quirrel

And then we all exit the bathroom.