Chapter 4 : Missing Toad

Lily's Pov

Today is my first day back at Hogwarts. Well let's start with my morning.

So...... I wake up to this
"AAAAAAA!!!!!"someone shouted in my dormitory. "Where's the canon?" I said waking up. "There's no canon dum dum"said Josephine Solatace my roomate. "Fine Josie" I said grumpily. "Hello, does anyone even see that there is a slimy toad on my bed?" said Katie Bell. "Why are you even freaking out? I mean it's just a toad" said Genevieve Toretto calmly while reading a novel. "But Gen it's disgusting. " said Katie disgusted by the toad sitting in her bed. "Fine me and Lily are gonna get rid off the freakin toad. " said Loli waking up from her sleep. Everyone that knows Loli knows that she hates waking up in the morning. "Come on Lily" she said pulling me up from my very comfortable bed. "I'll get the toad" I said walking to Katie's bed picking up the toad. "Quickly get that disgusting thing out of my bed. " said Katie.
"Let's go" said Loli. "Okay, I'm coming" 
I said running to the front door where a grumpy Loli is standing.

"So who do you think this toad belong to? " said Loli sitting at one of the couch in the Gryffindor common room. "I don't know. I mean Suzie Morris graduated last year. Randy Gabe left his toad at his grandfather's house. Johny and Joy Decker toad did got lost in the train." i said starting to think about all the Gryffindors that had toads as pets. "No not the Decker Twins,  remeber they have a blue toad?  Not a green one." said Loli correcting me. "Oh yeah, who do yo-" just before i could finish what I'm saying Loli shouted "Neville Longbottom!!! ". "Who?" i said quite confused by her shout show. "Neville Longbottom. Your cousin told us about a boy named Neville that lost his toad on the train. " she said trying to help me remeber. "Oooh yes, that's why Hermione was asking if we seen a toad." i said remebering about what Hermione said in the train. "We?" Loli asked. "Yeah we Me and Luke." i said explaining to Loli "Oh Luke" Loli said looking a bit down. "What's wrong Loli?" i asked about her sudden mood change. "It's just" She sigh "Do you like Luke? I mean like like-like him?" said Loli with a hoping expression on her face. "Me and Luke?" i said confused "Yeah" said Loli "No No No No way Me Luke What?  We?." i said  laughing. "Why are you laughing?" said Loli totally pissed "Loli, do  you think me and Luke are dating?" i said after laughing a bit. "Well obviously. You gus are always really close to each other. " she said. "Well my dear Loli Petutie, Me and Luke are not dating." I said clearing things out. "Really?" Loli said kind of glaring at me. "Yes" I replied. "Yes"said Loli happily "Yes" i said. "YES" We both shout .

"Urggh why do they put first years so high up? " said Loli climbing up the stairs to the first years dorms. "Well you should asked Dumbledore. He is the Headmaster Of Hogwarts. "i said. Then Loli replied with her classic bitch face. "Okay I'm kidding." I said looking at her bicthy glare.

Knock... Knock silence.....

More silence

KNOCK!!!KNOCK!!!

"What the bloody hell is going on?"
Said one of the boys

"Shut up will you Weasley?"
Said a boy with an irish accent

Outside....

" Weasley?"
Whispered Lily to Loli confused

"Lily you know there is more Weasley than you think"
Whispered Loli to a confused Lily

Inside......

"Who's at the door?"
Said a boy with such familiar voice to Lily

"It's Me"
Lily said

"More specificly Who? "
Said another boy

"Hey guys , Trevor's gone!"
Said a boy Lily believes to be Neville

"It's Loli SunKiss and Lily Evans"
Said Loli impatiently

"Oh open the door would you Dean"
Said another boy who was refferd to Weasley

(Sound of a door unlocking)

"Hello my name is Dean Thomas,
and what the hell is going on? "

"Hello Dean we found a toad on our dorm this morning we wer-"
Loli said

"Trevor!!!  You found him thank you. "
Said a boy who me and Loli believes to be Neville

"Your Welcome,  Neville? "
I said asking if i guessed correctly

"Um Yeah that's me"
Said Neville shyly
"I'm sorry about Trevor his quite a hand full. "
Said Neville

"Well thats no problem. Now off to bed for me"
Said Loli walking away

"Hey Lols wait up. Thanks Neville
And Good Morning "
I said before running off to Loli.

"Your welcome i guess" Neville said after Lily was already running down the stairs.

...........................................................

A/N