Halloween Part 1

Lily's POV

Who knows how time flies by this afternoon i'm going to try out for The Quddicth team as a chaser.  You may wonder why i want to join the Quddicth team? Well it's because when i first came to Hogwarts Loli told me everything about Quddicth and on our first year flying lesson i got one of the highest scores so Loli told me that i should join the team. 

Well i can't wait But i heard the most interesting news i got today James is trying out for The Quddicth team. That means if we both succeed we would be on the same team!!! "YES!!"
"Lily are you alright?" said my Herbology partner Erwin Van Bolch.
"Oh yeah i'm fine, great actually" i said. "Well okay then but help would you? " Erwin said pointing to a baby mandrake which is still in the dirt.  "Alright " I said holding the baby mandrake head leafs ( i don't know)
"Okay
1
2
3
PULL"
as Erwin complete the count down both of pull our baby Mandrake and boy did it cry. I was more than glad wearing this earmuffs. "Okay we just need to put it in the pot of dirt." I think Erwin said because he was pointing at a pot full of dirt. I quickly shoved the baby mandrake in to the pot and after burying it. The Mandrake stopped crying.

"So Loli any interesting things hapenning today? " I said smirking a bit."Umm.... Well Proffesor Bonfire made Me and Luke partners for Astronomy class. " She said smiling.
"I wish he just ask you out already!" I said throwing my hand in the air at frustration. "Who ask Loli out?"said Luke suddenly appearing right next to Loli looking very jealous. "No One" I said slipping away from the young couple "Honestly she's a nightmare.No wonder she doesn't have any friends" says Ron Jame's new best friend and you see that James was laughing with him while Mione get away from them. "HARRY JAMES POTTER!!" I said/shout stomping in front of the now two frightened boys. "C-c-c-can i help you
with something Lilypad?" James said looking very frightened. "How dare both of you Mione is one of the most polite and kind girl i know and as far as i know she is much more intelligent that both of you Troll Heads!!!" I said already angry and then walking away angrily trying to find Mione

"Mione?" I said walking in to the girl's bathroom. Then i hear someone crying. "Mione? I know your in there. Please open the door" i said knocking on one of the bathroom stalls door.
Then the stall doors open revealing Mione with red puffy eyes. "Oh Mione don't cry" I said hugging the fragile little girl."B-b-but Ron was right I don't have friends everyone thinks i'm only a  Know It All" she said sobbing into my arms "No your not.
Hermione Granger honestly you're not just a Know It All you're Hermione Granger the girl who know all the correct answers and read all those books. That's you and thats what makes you special Mione. And if those Boys can't see that. Their the ones living a nightmare not knowing the answers for Snape's questions." I said
Then Mione laughs a bit. "I guess your right but I'm not ready to go out just now." she said finally smiling a bit."Okay,  we can stay here as long as you like, besides i have History Of Magic after this." I said hugging a smiling Mione.