"I will need to taste you," The creature said as he moved his hands away from my pussy.

"Why?" I asked while breathing heavily. Why did he have to taste me? Couldn't he just see, wasn't that enough? What was he going to taste? My wetness?

"Because I want too," he whispered as his lips brushed against my pussy. My stomach clenched at the erotic feeling that spread across my body. I gasped and flinched out of surprise as his tongue ran over my folds.

"Oh..." I whispered as I moved back.

The creature quickly lashed and gripped my thighs, settling them in one place. He didn't allow me to move. A terrifying excitement built inside me as his tongue glided over my pussy. I bit my lips and held back any sexual voices. I didn't want him to know that I was enjoying this.

I squirmed and tried to get away from him, but he grabbed my hands and bound me from all sides. Then he attacked my insides like a wild hungry beast attacking on its prey. I gasped each time his tongue touched my forbidden area.

A scream slipped past my lips as I felt the excitement built up inside me. After a couple more minutes, the creature stopped and released me from his wrath.

"Delicious," he stated as he pressed his body against mine. "Do you want to taste yourself?" he whispered in my ear.

Taste myself?

"How?" I cried out.

"Open your mouth," he instructed.

My lips parted open as his fingers went back down to my pussy. He rubbed my wet center and bought his fingers up to my lips.

"There," he whispered as his fingers pressed against my tongue.

That's when I tasted myself.

A storm of emotion briefly passed his behind his regular predatory face as I licked his fingers.

Oh lord.

Once he was done with checking and teasing me, he got off me, and I immediately pulled my dress down. I had sinned once again. I tried to find my underwear but couldn't see it anywhere around the bed. The creature sat beside me and restricted me from leaving the bed.

"You're going to sleep here," he ordered in a tone of authority.

I glared at his gleaming skin and rippling muscle for a whole moment before taking in his words. I shook myself. I couldn't be distracted by his attractive looks and features.

"Why am I feeling like this?" I asked the creature.

The warmth in between my leg yearned for something else – something I had no idea of. Ever since I saw the creature, I couldn't help but have naughty thoughts. At first, I was afraid, but now I was simply heated in the moment itself.

"It's the mate bond," he replied.

"What's that?" I asked, sounding confused.

"What do you feel?"

"Tingly,"

"Where?"

I directed my eyes towards my legs and then covered them up with duvet.

"Oh, there..." he trailed off. "Don't worry. It's just for the time being. It will disappear soon,"

"But I never felt it before,"

"Because you never met me before," he replied in a cocky tone. "It's a moment of heat. Until I do not mark you, you will feel horny."

"Then mark me. I don't want to feel like this," I replied, and he let out a peal of laughter. I didn't joke.

The creature touched my face with his hands and caressed my cheeks, "Do you think I will mark you so easily?" he asked.

"Why not?"

"Oh, Red, I am going to watch you tremble, beg and cry for my touch, for my mark, just as I did for one whole year." He explained.

When he switched all that intensity into me, I became confused. "What? But I didn't do anything,"

"You didn't do anything, but fate didn't surrender. It didn't show mercy to me, so why should I?"

For the moment, I didn't understand what he meant, but later on, I realized his words.

Hope you like this steamy chapter ;)

Read up to chapter 45 on patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr