"Well no one knows," Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder. "It's their fate, " he uttered and Baekhyun could not help but to agree with it.

"Yes, their fate."

"I'm sorry for troubling you," Sehun apologized and was followed with a sheepish laughter.

Kai responded with a smile. "You're not, besides I wouldn't let you go home this late," he uttered those and glanced at Sehun.

Sehun nodded and leaned his body against the seat. He was trying hard to control his wild heartbeats.

"Sehun," he was startled as his name suddenly being called. He jolted his head from the seat to look at Kai.

Kai took a deep breath before asking. "If you don't mind then I would like to know more about you," he announced finally, firmly.

Sehun stuttered as he was kind of suprised to be hearing that. He never expected for Kai to say that to him but he felt glad as well.

"Know me?," he asked and hid his shaky voice. Although he understood the meaning behind it clearly but he still wanted to make sure.

Kai nodded. "Yeah, you know what I mean," he said. "Even as friends is fine for me," he retorted, didn't want to sound weird for Sehun.

Sehun cleared his throat in embarassment. His cheeks was getting red and it was lucky enough for him that it was dark.

"S–Sure, we can be friends," he stated those and turned to Kai with his sweetest smile ever.

Kai saw it and he seriously almost stopped his car if he didn't control his body and emotions from doing so. It was not the right time yet.

"I'm glad," he said those with a calm voice eventhough he was shouting and exclaiming in excitement inside. He was so happy, really happy.

Sehun exhaled deeply. "It is really good to meet someone like you," he said. "I don't have to be worried about Taeyong at school," he continued.

"It's my responsibility as his teacher and besides Taeyong is a good student," Kai responded to it. "He must be proud to have you," he said and turned to look at Sehun.

Sehun let out a light chuckles. "It's actually me who feels proud to have a son like him," his eyes weakened as he remembered about his only son.

"Sometimes I feel sorry for him, I don't want him to feel disheartened so I try to always be with him," he explained everything smoothly to Kai without any doubts.

Kai curved a smile. "You did a great job, Sehun," he responded to it and made Sehun turned to him.

"You raised Taeyong to be a really good guy," he continued again while still focusing on the road. "I know that he always remember that he has you," he said again.

Sehun blushed as he heard that. He felt glad to be hearing that from Kai.

"Thank you, Kai," he mouthed sheepishly. "I actually feel uncomfortable telling about myself to others but I feel like I could trust you," he sincerely and honestly said those.

Without knowing that Kai was holding back himself from screaming out of excitement. His grip on the steering tightened to hold himself.

"I feel honored," he let out a chuckle afterwards. "You can always tell me or rely on me," he said that firmly.

Sehun curled up his sweetest smile to Kai. He felt thankful for getting to know Kai. He never thought that he would feel this way to a stranger. Maybe this was his fate?

--

Hiii! Hope you like the chapter and don't forget to leave your comments!💗💗

Happy Birthday to my precious and lovely Kim Jongin ❤❤❤❤ I love youuu wayyy to much and youre my source of happiness 💖 thank you for all of your hardworks and keep on being happy always ♡ LOVE YOU KIM JONGIN 💖💞💖💞💕💘

Alsooo I want to say, CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR ANGEL, JONGDAE! 💞 I will always stay here with you and wishing for your everlasting happiness 💗 This is a shocking news for us, but lets keep on loving him and supporting him in any ways! WE ALWAYS LO...

Alsooo I want to say, CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR ANGEL, JONGDAE! 💞 I will always stay here with you and wishing for your everlasting happiness 💗 This is a shocking news for us, but lets keep on loving him and supporting him in any ways! WE ALWAYS LOVE YOU CHEN! 💞💕💞💕💞💕